3- Mon Chaton [Reviewer Rabi]

Reviewer: RabiBook: Mon ChatonBy: Nott_Soul

Reviewer: Rabi
Book: Mon Chaton
By: Nott_Soul

Title: 2/5
First of all, the title is beautiful and unique. But what had me a little problematic is that I didnt know its meaning. The people often ignores the stories having a title which is either in another language or too hard to understand. Pronouncing it and understanding the attraction between story theme and plot lines becomes difficult if we don't understand the word at the first glance. However, I think the title is also not relevant to the story. Even though the female lead was called Mon Chaton but I don't think if its related to the whole plot. By name it feels like the whole story revolves around only the girl but no, it also has twins and much more in this.

Therefore I would suggest you change it.  I have a few suggestions for you if you want any even though I liked the current title because of its uniqueness.

1) Arcane (Means Secret)

2) Chained to you.

3) Destined to be yours

Cover: 2/10
Cover needs a lot of improvement. The color scheme and the theme of the cover is not relevant to the story line and plot. The story contains dark themes such as  murders and violence but the cover is serving the whole different vibes. The font style and color can be changed as it is too light to be read and mingling with the background. The color scheme of the cover is light not matching the vines of the story plot. I would suggest using a dark  theme and darker shades to make the cover relate to the story.

It will be more catchy and capable enough to attract people. You can take services from any cover/graphic shop available.

Blurb: 6/10
It was average, by average I meant yes, it was able to catch reader's attention. The police scene gave mysterious vibes and shivers crawled my spine. But what actually the rules of blurb are, doesn't seem to get apply on the blurb you used.

You should give a little introduction or something related to the plot as well. Only a few dialogues can't be called a blurb. We wouldn't call it a perfect blurb as well. You must add a few detailed scenes in it and make it look presentable. After that, the last line you used in another language, I was unable to understand what does that mean.

I would suggest you changing that.

1st Impression: 3/5
The first impression counts from the blurb, cover and title. Even though blurb attracted me but I don't think the same job was done by cover and title. Cover serves total different vibes and didn't match the story at all. I would suggest you change that.

Plot:  16/20
Except one point, everything was well settled and well managed. The story is short but executed well. However, more details could be added considering the topics and character's behaviors. I would also like to suggest adding some background details characters description. Because characters are the ones who give life to the plot line. They help reader to know about them and feel them inwardly. After that, there was a point I was unable to get.