2- They Skedaddled [Reviewer Suzy]

Reviewer : @jeon_golden_kookie jeon_golden_kookie

Author: @SongYeEun2500 SongYeEun2500

Title: 5/5

According to the story, I really liked the title. And according to me, you took the excellent decision of changing the name from "they ran away" to 'They Skedaddled'. I liked the way you think.

Cover: 8/10

Hey, I like the cover, but there should have been an ulzzang instead of IU in the cover. You know, because then I felt at the first glance that it is Jungkook x IU fanfiction. Or at least, cover her eyes, then at least people can still get the idea that it is not a ship book.

I really liked the motorcycle setting, something about it was very attractive.

Blurb: 9.5/10

The blurb aka the description was nicely done. I liked the way it was written not too long not too short. Well written and also, it gives a brief description of what happens in the story. It was good overall.

First Impression: 3/5

The first impression, it seems a little like the setting from the Sooyoon's side is quite similar to Kang Soo Jin from true beauty. I liked that vibe so much, I don't know why people hate soo jin so much but I have a completely different view of that, but let's not get into it.
I liked it so much, the sibling bonding and Ms. Min's failed attempt of keeping Sooyoon skinny, I liked it, the creepy yet strict dad. I liked all of them.

0.5 deducted only because of the cover, since the cover plays an important role too.

Plot:18.5/20

Bruh, I really loved the plot, This is a common yet not so common plot. I have read many stories about this same kind of plot, but none of them are satisfying. I say NONE OF THEM... that annoys me so so much.

But as the story progresses, I feel like falling in more for the story.

That determines that your word game is quite strong, along with your imagination. Because stories like this need proper planning again, or else the plot becomes easy to predict. But you know it wasn't the same case here, I liked it soo much.

Grammar/Vocabulary: 14.5/15

I really loved the way you used your words, the power the words held was in control. Also, there weren't many difficult to read or confusing words. No over exaggerations, I liked it.

Note the fact that it had no Grammatical error by far, and no typos too. I am impressed. You gave your everything to this story, and I appreciate it a lot.

I am glad...

Edit: In chapter 6, you used the word 'Princessy' there is no word in the English dictionary like 'Princessy' use the word "Princess-like" instead. It looks and sounds more appropriate.

Emotion: 15/15

Ok, the emotions used in the book are perfectly conveyed, no over exaggerations, simple and straightforward, Not forgetting the bold side of Jungkook according to the settings of this story.

Wow, he really emits that annoying enemy vibes, like damn, and Sooyoon's reactions are a little relatable too.

The comebacks... Damn, Well conveyed... It looks like it genuinely comes from within the characters, It's like giving life to the characters.

I love it so much<3

Character Development: 9/10

It was at a good pace, It wasn't rushed, just right... Well, They are planning to run away in ch-12... I am excited to see what will happen next-

I am well addicted... I am hooked~ It is just so interesting... Many reviewers would say, that It was rushed, but according to me it was at a perfectly fine pace, I mean, anything can happen in the world of business, so it is normal~

Reader's Enjoyment: 5/5

Seriously, very few writers have the capability to get me hooked on their writings and story, and you are one of them...

I am looking forward to the next chapter release, you're doing a great job sweety *inserts a meme* ^3^

Overall: 4/5

Go be happy, I found another masterpiece...

Have a great day <3

Total : 92/100