1- Moon Lovers [Reviewer Rena]

Moon Lovers|VKooK FF

Author :WingsOfMyHeartbeat WingOfMyHeartbeat

Reviewer : TaesLilKookie

Title : 4/5

The title suits the story really well. You did a great job with that one.

Cover : 8/10

Your cover is pretty and conveys the concept of the story well. The only thing I would like to point out is that the story mostly revolves around Taehyung and mostly told from his pov, so it would have made more sense to have him in the cover than Jungkook or you could have done both of them, but that is really up to you)

Blurb : 3/10

The blurb wasn't exactly bad, just that it was missing a few fundamental aspects and not to mention misleading. For starters, it was a little too short, and barely told me anything about the story, just the dynamic of the enemies-to-lover's trope.

Secondly, the first paragraph, "Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha , well thats what people think . His rival Kim Taehyung , an alpha suddenly became his top priority . " The first line here is fine, but the second line is where the misleading happens. This line gives the feeling not of a mating bond, but rather Taehyung becoming Jungkook's priority even before they figure out they are each other's mates. (Also on a side-note, the punctuation here is not correct, there should be a comma after alpha).

As for the quote, it's not a direct quote from the story. Quite frankly I never got the sense that Taehyung ever seriously felt such anger towards Jungkook throughout the entire story, or more so before they found out they were mates. So the issue here is either this was the route the story was supposed to take and you didn't write it give the proper impression or this was a fancy piece added to attract the reader (wouldn't really blame you for that one as people rarely every remember the blurb).

First Impression : 2/5

The cover is pretty, the title really attractive and the blurb somewhat okay. However, the moment I opened the first chapter I wanted to run away screaming (an exaggeration, but true). The reason? All those bold sentences for dialogue. I'm going to explain this better under writing style, so for now I will leave it at that.

Plot : 13/20

I have read a fair share of werewolf stories but how the dynamics work (other than Alpha, Beta, Omega and Luna), I'm not fully sure as it seems to depend on who's writing. The plot was something I had never come across before and was a really interesting read. That is not to say it was great. Sure it was a thrilling read, but the plot isn't the only thing that counts for a good reading experience and while your plot was interesting the execution of it was done poorly. As we go through i'll explain where you are going wrong, but plot-wise, I think you have done a good job. The twists were unexpected but thought out really well, and didn't just hit suddenly out of nowhere. The foreshadowing for most incidents were done well too.