5- The Grim Reaper [Reviewer Rabi]

Author: Abhituli 
Reviewer: rabisworld02
Book: The grim reaper

Title: 4/5
It was eye-catching and appealing. The title caught my attention and was capable of attracting me to the book. It was unique and pretty simple. I haven't seen many books with the name such as "Grim Reaper". It gives off mysterious vibes. Well done in choosing the title. As it goes well the plotline and story theme.

Cover: 1/5
The cover was so simple and not appealing at all. It didn't catch my attention. The creativity level is zero. I would suggest you use a dealer theme with more elements added to the cover. Such as silhouette of a girl, grim reaper's shadow and some other horror elements. You can take services from any graphic shop available and open on Wattpad by many communities.

Blurb: 4/10
It barely had anything related to the story. We wouldn't call it a perfect blurb. Out of plot, dialogues and lines don't give off any glimpse of what the plot is about. It doesn't give off interesting vibes. I would suggest you add a few dialogues and scenes to make it interesting and catchy. I believe that blurb is the first thing that catches the reader's attention and makes them read the story. I believe it would be fire if you use the scene of Jia keeping the knife on Jungkook's neck and the dialogues spoken by her or Jungkook at that point.

First impression: 2/5
The first impression counts, the impression being put on me after I saw the cover, read the title and took in the blurb. In all these factors, only title did its work. It caught my attention and made me open the book. But the cover, as well as the blurb, were boring.

Plot: 5/20
I gave you numbers only for the unique theme you have picked up. The plot is so short and un-explained. The execution is bad and many questions are left unanswered. The shortage of lines and events can be predicted because the author decided to keep it a one-shot. But still, many things are yet to be pointed out. Such as who the girl is? Why did she kill her parents? How did the police work that they couldn't find parents' dead bodies? Predicting for the daily routine of the girl, she was a student of a school. How can a girl kill her parents and hide them perfectly without being caught?
After that, we don't know the purpose of the murder? After the girl is found searching for the new victim, it's been shown that her mental condition is not stable.
But why is it so? Why is she murdering? Is there any specific reason?
The execution of the scenes is also hurried and details are missing. Therefore, I couldn't give this section more points.

Flow: 8/10
Even though there are many questions being left unanswered and many scenes are cut short, the flow is pretty good.

Grammar: 8/10
I believe that grammar is one of those factors which makes the reader stay and read the story till the very end. Your grammar is pretty good and you have a firm grip on the words and grammar usage.

Character's development: 1/10
As I have mentioned above that the plot execution is not well managed and many details are missing, characters' descriptions and details are also missing. We don't know much wither about the girl Noe the boy. Their characters are not explained. Considering that the story was a short one, indeed a one-shot, not much of the character's development is seen.

Emotions: 3/10
Since the details are missing and scenes are not much explained, the emotions are also unbalanced. I couldn't find any angst, sadness, angry or horror feeling surging through my body. But I would make an exception since it was a one-shot. But still, I would like to give you the advice. You should put yourself in your character's shoes and think of the deeds you might have done if you were in that place.

Style: 8/10
Even though there are many mistakes but your grammar and your ideas are good. The theme was unique and the style was also good. You managed the story's flow and gave odd unique vibes.

Reader's enjoyment: 3/5

Total: 47/100