7- Lost Chances [Reviewer sasha]

Reviewer Sasha

Reviewer Sasha

Author:: ProdigiousFlames

Lost chances

Title::8/10

The one thing I usually like in general is simple yet elegant. Be it in anything. Your title was not the kind of "oh wow that title is so difficult to pronounce" or "what does the title even mean?" It was rather simple but intriguing.

Cover:: 9/10

The cover, the banners, wow. It really suited the title and the story in the book. Sanaya Irani looks so beautiful there and the two men behind her create a suspense vibe as to what will happen or what they are planning. But overall, amazing.

Blurb:: 6/10

Blurbs look more aesthetic and appealing when it is short. It'll look better if only the dialogues that Arnav and Khushi say or either if there's just a short summary. Remove the "if you are interested…" para and put it in the "before you read" chapter. Because that is when people actually notice the warnings. 

First impression:: 3/5 

My first impression of your book was like "wow! This is so cool. The cover, banger, title, amazing" so yes I was intrigued. The title, amazing" so I'm impressed.

Plot:: 14/20

 Hehehe I literally laughed when Arnav was apologizing and Khushi felt no sympathy for him. Never thought khushi to be like this. But then hey! This story is pretty different from the serial. But honestly the biggest plot was when Rohit turned out to be a werewolf- like woah(in a good way). Arnav won't stand a chance now.

Flow:: 6/10

The flow of your story was smooth and I liked how you put gifs and pictures to make your audience understand properly how the characters are in that moment of time. But next time, you put a border/divider or a banner to separate the dates and talking to your readers. ━━━━━━━ putting a border like this will make it look a bit aesthetic as well.

Grammar/vocabulary:: 8/10

Your vocabulary is really great. Very less to no spelling mistakes, sentence formation is also good which is a plus point. Because having a lot of spelling mistakes can lead to dissatisfaction in the reader's mind. Also don't forget to proofread.

Emotions:: 8/10

The emotions of Khushi wanting freedom, Rohit wanting to be with his mate, and Arnav being Arnav is extraordinary. Khushi became more bold which is a contrast to her old character. That's really nice. I can understand Khushi's and Rohit's emotions very well.

Character development:: 6

All the characters in the story had a different role which made them stand out along with the main leads. Khushi being a boss bitch is amazing. Also the transition of it was a bit fast paced. But nonetheless, character development can be seen. 

Enjoyment:: 3.5/5

If anyone wants to read a story where the main female character is not so timid, naive, or shy. Where the main male lead is not forgiven that easily. Where the story gives a fantasy and mysterious vibe, then this story is for you.

Overall: 3.5/5

5/5