1- The promotion [Reviewer Rabi]

Book: The promotion

Book: The promotion

Author: _xxAMxx _xxAMxx
Reviewer: rabisworld02

Title: ⅗

It was not catchy and didn't give me any interesting vibes at all. It was like a common phrase and I couldn't find it attractive enough to make me leave other stories in the list and click on it. Title is one of those basic elements which force the reader to leave everything behind and read the book. But unfortunately, with this aspect, the book was unable to catch my attention.

However, if we see the other factor which is counted as the attachment and relevance of the title with the story plot and book theme then I think you passed. The title is perfectly chosen according to the theme and storyline.

Cover: 6/10

It was not very appealing. A simple modelling couple was set as the face claim which didn't do justice to the story. However, it was my perspective. The cover you have used gave intimate vibes which can be a source of people's attraction. This is a good deed indeed. However, I still would recommend you to change it, something more appealing and giving off office vibes. You can take service from the graphic shops available on Wattpad.

Blurb: 3/10

According to my perspective, blurb/synopsis/description is what catches the attention after the title and cover. This is what makes most of the reader click on the book even if they don't find the title or book cover interesting enough. I didn't find any interesting or catchy vibes in your blurb. It was pretty simple and didn't spike my interest. I would suggest you use a few dialogues and interesting scenes from the book to spice up the blurb and grab reader's attention.

1st impression; ⅗

Counting from the title and cover including the blurb, it was not quite good. But as I marched toward the first chapter it really had me amazed by your writing skills. You have the potential to be a writer as you indeed kept the atmosphere light and tried to calculate the daily simple life of characters. It left a good impression on me and I read further.

Plot: 16/20

As I read further, I realized something. This was not actually something like most of the authors tries to pull off. I have read many boss x employee stories in which the employee have a relationship with the boss, but the way they have executed the scenes and the plot looks cliche and unrealistic making readers cringe and sometimes readers leave the story in the middle only cause of the fast pace, cringe plot line and cliche story events. However, when I started your story, my ideas about your book were the same, but as I got further in, they changed abruptly. First, because of the writing style, which is quite light and has good humour along with touchy feelings. After that, the detailed explanations of scenes and daily life of characters, execution of events and all took me off guard.

But I think the pace was too slow to my liking. Of course, I liked the details and explanations of events but the very long details make me quite bored and the slow pace just adds up. That's why I cut the marks.

But overall, your plot is really built up and has good execution.

Flow: 7/10

The flow of events was Indeed better than I expected. I didn't want it rushed but didn't want to see the slow pace as well. For many your pace is good and the flow of the events is interesting but for me I thought it was a bit slow.

Grammar: 8/10

Your grammar is very good and you have a vice grip on vocabulary as well. Words and phrases are used according to the taste of the story and event. It left a good impression. I think the wrong grammar breaks the flow and makes the reader annoyed, but your book barely has mistakes. However, I still noticed minor mistakes such as a few spelling mistakes or full stop/comma errors. The rest is all good.

Emotions: 9/10

You played this card well. The characters are detailed enough for us to know about their feelings and the depth of the situation. Emotions are the ones to give the story line a life and an interest to readers. I believe that an author can win many hearts even with a cliché plot if they have the audacity to play with emotions. You did well in this factor.

Character's development:6/10

For me,I haven't noticed any major building or changes in the characters. For me, almost all the characters are the same. Specifically the girl against the main Female lead, the main male lead as well. I don't see much character development. However the story is still ongoing and I think the author has more for us to keep in store. (I can't remember the names of the characters actually, therefore I didn't use the names. I apologize).

Writing style: 8/10

Your writing style is very good and convenient. It gives off interesting and lively vibes. The way of explanation for each reason behind any event or character is really catchy. I believe that writing style is the one which makes you unique and stand out among others.

Good job!

Reader's enjoyment: ⅘

Total: 74/100

____________,___________