5- Mafia Stepbrothers [Reviewer Suzy]

Reviewer : Suzy

Reviewer : Suzy

Author : ParkNoa123

Title : 5/5
Well, The story basically sums up what is there in the book. Well, and good. The title choice was perfect as it matches the story line.

Cover : 10/10
Well, the cover is pretty simple with a dark theme of Bangtan. Appreciated, along with the little quote. Niceu.

Blurb : 6/10

The blurb lacked power, even though it covered up the points you were gonna cover in the story, still. It lacked emotions. You need to know how you are going to approach your reader. The blurb is important. It can be fixed by adding in a little emotion. For emotions, you should put yourself in your character's shoes and feel as to ehat they might be feeling.

First Impression : 2/5

My first impression wasn't really great on this book. You know, there was a grammar mistake in the very first chapter. Which is uhm, acceptable since you said that this was your first FF. So, also, it sounded so blunt.

Plot :15 /20

Ok, let me get straight to the point, this kind of plot is already so overused, that it lost its magic. Now, everything is on you, how you can make the magic to return and make this overused plot attractive to your readers.

Grammar/Vocabulary : 5/10

You need to enhance your vocabulary and also make a habit of rereading what you wrote. It helps in rectifying the possible typos you made. And also, if you use a laptop, pc or even phone, you can download grammarly or any other grammar based apps. It helps a lot during these situations.

Emotion: 4/10

Like I said before, you need to try adding more emotions in what you are writing. I know, you are writing the way you imaginate things, but you know, you need to learn the art of writing. Which includes nice vocabulary skills, good sense of grammar and also being able to look at the raw writing in the reader's pov. This is what makes FFs special, not just FFs but any book in general.

Character Development : 6/10

It was just too sudden, I would like you to slow down. Take a deep breath, take it easy, build the base and then plan for the development. It was not at the right pace.

Writing style : 4/10

OK, let me get this straight. Baby, it felt like reading a play rather than a novel. You know, you shouldn't write like this, *laughs* *gasps* *Happily* You need to know how to describe it, you can write like this 'She gasped and her eyes grew wide' etc.

Reader's Enjoyment : 5/5

It's noice, I liked it. I would love to see you improve.

Overall : 3/5

You still need to work out tho. I know you are able to write wonders. If you start working more on your skills, I would love to see you attract more readers too. :)

Total : 65/100

______________________________________

We hope you would take our marks and words into the consideration and would let us know the better version soon.