FAQ -- More like a messed-up interview but shh --

So, this little messed-up interview is the inksgiving reward for Tapas! I'm sharing it with you here too ~

Question # 1

Host, "What's the dumbest thing you've ever done thinking it would end up ok?"

Misha, "Hmm. It's hard to say."

Host, "Why?"

Gabriel, "Well, he has done quite a lot of stupid things, so give him some time to think. Picking the worst example may take a while."

Misha, "You're the one doing stupid things! All the time, every day!"

Gabriel, "Yes, yes."

Misha, "While I'm busy thinking, go ahead and answer the question first, smartass."

Gabriel, "Everyone does stupid things once in a while. No need to be so fierce about it."

Misha, "Shut up and answer!"

Gabriel, "Ok, ok. I was around seven years old and I had been told not to touch the stove burner because I could burn my hand. So, I thought that if I wasn't touching it directly, I could maybe get away with it."

Misha, "And?"

Gabriel, "I discovered very quickly that paper sheets are not very effective for thermal insulation."

Misha, "Pfft!"

Gabriel, "And what about you? Did you choose one?"

Misha, "Yep, Russian roulette was probably the dumbest one. At the time, I was a bit drunk and hanging out with friends, and like idiots, we were shooting each other with air guns for shit and giggles. I can't recall why, but it got boring after a while, so I decided to play Russian roulette. It's a game of chance, so of course I didn't think I would be unlucky enough to actually shoot myself."

Gabriel, "What happened next?"

Misha, "I forgot to spin the cylinder."

Gabriel and Host, "..."

Misha, "You should have seen the nurse's face when I tried to explain I had a bullet in my head. It was quite priceless."

Gabriel, "And how old were you when that happened?"

Misha, "Not telling."

Question # 2

Host, "What is the weirdest dream you ever had?"

Gabriel, "I rarely dream, sorry."

Misha, "Boring."

Gabriel, "Yes, yes, I am Boredom incarnate. So, what's yours?"

Misha, "Unlike you, I dream a lot, so it's hard to tell. But I must admit there's a bizarre one I just can't seem to forget. I call it The Spoon Killer Alien."

Gabriel, "...The Spoon Killer Alien?"

Misha, "Yeah. In that dream, I was with Masha in a forest of tall red pines. We were running away from your stereotypical greenish-gray Alien, you know, those with an oversized head and big, dark, round eyes. But instead of using futuristic weapons, it attacked us with regular spoons, throwing them like knives. I was running in front, and when I glanced over my shoulder to look at my sister, she had a spoon sticking out of her forehead. The handle was still bouncing, yet Masha didn't seem to notice at all and kept on blabbing about who knew what. It was a disturbing sight."

Gabriel, "Sounds more like a nightmare than a dream, if you ask me."

Misha, "Nah. My nightmares are far worse than that."