EXTRA I: Peeping Tom

WARNING: Misha is being a shameless voyeur ~

This extra happened before Gabriel's transmigration.

Misha sat cross-legged on his bed, lost deep in thought. He was nibbling on his finger but didn't seem to notice, his mind elsewhere.

Lately, he had come to peace with the fact that he was—probably—in love with Gabriel. It had taken him two lifetimes to realize it, and it left a bitter taste in his mouth whenever he thought about it. How in hell could he have fallen for his sister's boyfriend? It was a mystery. Well, feelings weren't something he could control, much less understand. The heart had its own mind, after all.

But at the end of the day, Misha still couldn't tell whether or not he was sexually attracted to Gabriel. The problem with his current body was that his lower half did not react much. No matter how many times he visualized Gabriel in several compromising positions, there was just no reaction whatsoever.

Misha frowned. This couldn't go on.

By all means, he knew Gabriel was an attractive man, the kind who could bewitch people with a single smile. He had a face with handsome but gentle features and eyes that looked like emeralds. He was tall with a lean body and broad shoulders, long limbs and slightly tanned skin. To put it bluntly, he had a prince-like appearance hard to come by.

'Hmm, but what did he look like again without clothes?'

The thought crossed Misha's mind as he tried to remember that one time they took a shower together, just after being doused in skunk spray. However, his vision had been blurry at the time, and he didn't see much in the end.

Glancing over at Gabriel, who was soundly asleep in his makeshift bed, Misha couldn't refrain from smiling. A mischievous glint shone in his eyes as he shot out of bed and threw himself on Gabriel, crashing onto his stomach with a loud thud.

"Wake upppp! It's morning!" the boy chanted, pinching Gabriel's cheeks until they turned red. "Get up, get up, get up!"

Gabriel knitted his brows in discomfort, shaking his head. Still, he didn't wake up immediately and instead tried to chase away the child as if he was an annoying fly.

"...Isn't your sleep a little too deep?" Misha snorted before bending over, shortening the distance between them. Their faces were now an inch away. "If you don't wake up, I'm gonna bite you."

Unsurprisingly, his threat didn't have much of an effect.

Pursing his lips into a pout, Misha decided that he might as well follow through on his threat and bit Gabriel's nose, nibbling on the tip like a dog chewing on a bone. That had the merit of making the man's eyelids twitch.

"What are you doing?" Gabriel asked in a hoarse voice as he pried open his eyes, his nose feeling itchy.

Through a few strands of copper hair, he peered at Misha, who was comfortably sitting on his chest. The kid wasn't heavy, but he wasn't weightless either.

"Waking you up, duh."

"Is that so."

Straightening his back, Misha flashed him a wicked smile and said in a childish tone, "Let's go take a shower!"

"Together?"

"Yeah!"

"Aren't you old enough to shower by yourself?"

"You often help my sister bathe, and she's a lot older than me! So what's the problem with taking a shower with me?" Misha snorted. "Stop complaining and get out of bed!"