Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Flight To You

I walked over to his side as I slowly placed some of his clothes inside his baggage. I sat down on the soft mattress and looked up on him.

I was just wearing his white dress shirt last night but he was already dressed up in formal attire. He wore a black dress shirt and paired it with black pants. Ayos na ayos na rin ang buhok at buong itsura nito.

I let out a sigh as I continued to stare at him, seriously placing all of his belongings inside the small black suitcase. "You didn't tell me that you were leaving this early..." I trailed off.

It was only one o'clock in the morning when I was suddenly woken up by the sounds he was making. Hindi man ganoon kaingay ay mabilis pa rin akong naalimpungatan nang maramdamang wala na akong katabi sa kama.

We slept at eleven last night and he's already up at twelve-thirty. He didn't even get enough sleep!

"It was an emergency meeting. I thought that I can let the other employees take care of it, but it looks like they still needed me there," sagot nito habanh nag-iimpake pa rin ng kaniyang mga gamit.

"Yeah, I know that they needed you. But, at least tell me if you're going to leave early. I could've helped you get ready," sagot ko rito pabalik.

He zipped his small black suitcase as he looked down on me. His hand reached for my head as he leaned in closer. I felt him plant a kiss on top of my head as his hand caressed the back of my head. "I'll be back soon too, baby. I love you," he whispered.

I let out a sigh as I slowly nodded. "At least a cup of coffee and some bread? I'll make you some right now and you can eat it while you're on your way there..." I offered him.

There was an emergency meeting that he needed to attend in another country, USA. We both didn't know about it, until he was suddenly called by one of the employees there, saying that they needed him.

"You will?" tanong nito.

Tumango ako bilang sagot. He slowly drew away from me and properly faced me. "At least let's have breakfast together..." I trailed off.

Agad naman itong pumayag at hinayaan akong gumawa ng umagahan namin. I simply cooked some ham and eggs for our sandwich. He was the one who prepared our coffee. We both sat down on the table and ate our breakfast. "What time is your flight anyway?" tanong ko rito.

"Two-thirty o'clock," sagot nito.

"You still have time," I said. "Will a car company pick you up here?" dagdag ko.

"No. I'll drive myself there and will just contact one of my drivers to retrieve it back."

"I can drive you there... And, in that way, I can also bring your car home," I suggested. "How long will you be there again?"

A small smile appeared on his face as he looked me straight in the eye. "At least one week. Probably the minimum number of days I'll be there is five days."

Bumagsak ang aking balikat nang marinig ang kaniyang sagot. Five days? That will be the longest time we'll be apart after getting back together for the past six months. That's too fucking long...

Wala na lamang akong nagawa at nagpatuloy lamang sa pagkain. Time passed until it was already time for us to leave. Nagsuot lamang ako ng isang maong na short na nakatago sa aparador ni Andre at hinayaan na lamang ang kaniyang white dress shirt. I tied my hair into a messy bun and wore rubber shoes.

He eventually got some clothes for me when he knew that I'll be staying for the night. Nagpakuha siya sa isa sa mga katulong at pinapunta sa bahay ni Mom since it was closer here than going to my condo. Thankfully, the house was still open and I was given pairs of clothes just to last me two days.