Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Photoshoot

I ended up sleeping for four more hours after cleaning myself. The moment I stepped on the floor, I immediately felt the hunger that I have been enduring for the past minutes that I was awake. I was too lazy and tired yesterday to even eat a proper dinner. Hindi rin ako kumain kaninang ala-una dahil sa kagustuhang matulog muli.

I brushed my teeth first before going outside my condo. Dumiretso ako sa convenience store na malapit sa condo at bumili ng sandiwch at noodles sa loob. I also bought some snacks para mabaon mamaya sa set.

Nang makabili na ako ng lahat ng aking kailangan ay agad din akong bumalik sa loob ng aking condo. I quickly cooked the noodles and ate the sandwich. I picked my phone up that was placed on top of the table as I saw a new text from my mother.

From: Mom

Same time ang photo shoot. Don't be late. And, also I won't be there to help the staffs. Don't look for me, okay?

I munched on the sandwich in my mouth as I placed the leftover on the table. I grabbed the phone with both of my hands as I looked for Andre's contacts. I texted him that we should meet at a specific place at six. I immediately received a reply from him and said that he will be there.

I finished my food and went ahead to take a shower. I didn't bother to make myself look presentable as I already know that there would be makeup artists that will fix me for the shoot. I still don't have any ideas what they wanted me to shoot for today. I forgot to ask my mother earlier when I was with her in the phone. I guess, I'll just know when we're already there.

I wore a simple loose black shirt and paired it with mom jeans. I tied my hair in a ponytail as I grabbed a black cap in my cabinet. Kumuha ako ng puting sapatos at isinuot iyon. Naglakad naman ako palapit sa lalagyan ng aking mga bag at isinilid doon ang aking mga kailangan. I also slid in the snack that I bought earlier in the convenience store, in case that I get hungry during the shoot.

I looked at myself in the full body mirror that I have in my room. I tilted my head to the side as I was not feeling satisfied with the way my outfit looks. I threw the small backpack at my bed and gripped the edge of my shirt. I tucked one side of it in my pants as I looked back into it. A smile appeared on my face as I felt the satisfaction when I saw the look of my outfit. "That looks better," I mumbled to myself.

Nang tignan ko ang orasan ay halos tatlumpong minuto na lamang ay alas-sais na. Agad 'kong kinuha ang aking backpack at ang cellphone at nagtungo na sa labas. Good thing that the place I told Andre where to meet me is just a few walks away from my condo.

I'm actually quite curious why he wanted to go with me in a shoot. There's nothing for him to do there. If I would be looking from a man's perspective, it would be plain boring for me to watch a girl shoot photos for clothes. Can't he wait for me to call him when I'm already done? Is he that impatient that he wants to watch me get done?

I don't even know if it's appropriate for him to come with me. Hindi ko manlang natanong si Mom kung maaari ba akong magsama ng kaibigan. I mean, he's not even my friend... We're just mere fuck buddies. How am I going to explain that to my mother? She might assume that I'm dating someone, especially that he is a man. Knowing how mothers usually reacts...

Seriously, I don't even know why he really insisted on going with me. I thought that the business we have between each other is just to pleasure each other in bed. But, it seems like he wants us to be friends. I mean, it's fine with me. As long as he stays behind the line and knows his boundaries. As well as obeying our rules that 'no to personal information'.