Author's Note

Thank you so much to the people who have supported this story and to those who have joined me in this long journey! Never really thought that it would get this much support while it's still on-going. I even thought that I won't be able to reach a thousand reads before I close this book, but you guys made it possible. For those who really waited patiently, thank you so much and I love each and everyone one of you.

I am fully aware of the inconsistency in chapters of this book. But, I still want to know your thoughts about the whole story? I do accept criticisms, especially if it can help me improve my writing. So, do let me know!

I also noticed that a lot of people are confused about some things so I'll answer it here since I've been hearing this question quite a lot of times already.

FAQ's:

1. May chance po bang magkaanak pa po sila?

Simple answer is yes. Pwede pa po silang magkaanak, even biological child pa yan. I noticed that a lot of people misunderstood the word 'infertile' for 'sterile'. Infertile po is mahihirapan lang magbuntis o makabuo ng baby. Maraming technologies that can be used today kung sakaling hirap na hirap po silang makabuo. There are medical treatments for infertility, may IVF din po. Sterile is when they can no longer conceive a baby of their own. Still, if mali po ako at may mas kaalaman pa po kayo tungkol dito, then feel free to correct me. Ito po kasi ay base lang sa napag-aralan at na-research ko.

2. Magkakaroon po ba ng book 2?

Nope. AOTT is under a series, so hindi talaga 'to magkakaroon ng second book.

3. Special chapters?

Yes. I do have plans for more special chapters. But not in the near future. Baka pagkatapos ng Imperfect Girls Series.

4. Inampon po ba nina Imo and Andre si Bea?

Only time can tell. Maybe in the future or in the upcoming installments in the series? The book was really supposed to end in their wedding. Naglagay lang ako ng special chapter for some reasons...

5. Bakit walang details ang bed scenes?

The writer of the book you just read is currently still a minor.

6. Natuloy po bang nag-divorce sina Imo and Andre noong unang kasal?

Answer is yes. Natuloy po iyon. They were just very silent about it since hindi rin ganoon kaganda ang breakup nila. Hindi rin marami ang nakakaalam ng totoong dahilan bakit sila nagpakasal in the first place. At saka, they felt like they didn't have the need to say it to the other relatives and wanted to keep the divorce private, only to the very close people who they always interact with.

If you still have questions, go and drop it in the comments. Thank you!

Anyway, ImoDre finally took their last oath for each other. See you on the next one?

Imperfect Girls Series:

1: An Oath To Take (COMPLETED)
2: Chained to the Past (On-going)

Credits to @/wnrsgemini for the ship name 'ImoDre'! I saw it on one of your comment and really liked it! So, I guess they already have a ship name now?

~

Anyway, that's it! Check out my other works too?

For Salazar Series:
•Chasing the Forbidden (COMPLETED)
•Taming the Beast (On-Hold)
•Different Worlds (SOON)

My accounts:
•Twitter: zxantlyx
•Instagram: zxantlyx
•Gmail: zxantlyxwp@gmail.com
•Facebook: Yen WP (tell me if you're from here so that i can accept you immediately!)

💍

-zχαnтℓуχ-