Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Fetch My Own

I moaned as I felt the rays of the sun hit my face. My forehead creased as I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times to avoid my eyes from being overwhelmed by the incoming light.

I was greeted by a man lying beside me. The crumpled white blanket covered his broad back. His head is facing me while he's lying down on his chest. I slowly shifted my body to the side to fully face him. I pulled the white sheets with me to cover my bare chest.

Nang maharap ito nang maayos ay pinanatili ko ang aking titig sa maamo nitong mukha. He looks so calm and at peace when he's sleeping. His toned face was being hit by the light, making his cheek bone look more prominent. I laid my head at my right palm that was placed on top of the soft gray pillow.

I let out a soft sigh as my eyes wandered around his face. He looks a lot more younger now that he cut his hair short especially with his clean face. No stubble can be seen on his face.

I raised my left hand as it slowly touched his disheveled, soft black hair. Ah, I miss tangling my slick fingers with his long locks of hair. I was totally taken aback when I saw him yesterday with this look on. It was my first time seeing him look like that. Kahit sa mga dati niyang litrato ay hindi ko pa ito nakikitang maiksi ang buhok.

I didn't even flinch or move when I noticed his eyes slowly opened. He moaned as he looked back at me with his lazy and sleepy eyes. "Good morning..." his husky and bedroom voice whispered. His lips that were formed in a thin line slowly stretched outwards to a small smile.

My pulse beat two times faster than the normal when I heard his morning voice. Damn, he's sexy.

"Good morning," sagot ko rito sabay ngiti. Hindi ko binawi ang aking kamay sa kaniyang buhok at pinagpatuloy ang paggalaw rito.

"You like my short hair?" bulong nito habang matiim pa rin na nakatitig sa akin.

I softly shook my head to the side. "I liked your long hair better," sagot ko. "It was the first thing that I noticed that made me look at you."

He let out a chuckle as he closed his eyes, feeling my soft touches on his hair. "Hmm... You never touched my hair like this when it was still long..." he whispered.

I chuckled as I unconsciously rolled my eyes ay him. "We were fuck buddies. What did you expect me to do? Caress and play with your hair while you were asleep?" natatawa kong sagot.

He shook his head to the side. "Right," he replied. "But, now that you're playing with it like that. What are we now?" tanong nito. Binuksan niya ang kaniyang mga mapupungay na mga mata at saka tumingin sa akin.

"We are officially engaged, if you are not informed," sagot ko rito. "Engaged without having a genuine romantic relationship," natatawa kong sagot sabay bangon nang mabilisan.

I pulled the white blanket with me and covered my chest with it as I sat up on the bed. Nang muli kong lingunin si Andre ay nakaharap na ito sa akin. He's now sitting on the bed as he leaned his back at the headrest. His broad chest was revealed making me wander my eyes from his chest down to his abdomen.

"Why did you cut it anyway?" tanong ko rito sabay tingin pabalik sa kaniyang mukha.

"My mother have always hated my long hair. She said that I would look a lot younger if it was short. For the wedding, she made a wish for me to cut it short. So, I did," sagot nito. "I guess, it's also a new look for the upcoming event."

Tumango-tango ako sa kaniyang sagot. "Your mother hates the color of my hair too," natatawa kong banggit. Tita Aurora likes to stick to the standard looks. She doesn't like exploring that much. "You're right. Ililipat na sayo ang kompanya bukas, hindi ba?"