Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Last For Eternity

It has been weeks after Kiana's wedding has been held. Nothing much happened to me after that. Puro trabaho at shoots lamang ang aking inaasikaso.

Today, Jade invited me for a small gathering in Hugh's bar. She got a promotion in her job and got transferred to another team. From a normal office worker, she is now a team leader. Almost six years of working there, she finally got the promotion that she deserves.

I was busy with another shoot today. I was scheduled to take pictures for the new bags that the company will be releasing. So far, this has been the biggest thing that I have to shoot for. The bags were very limited branded bags that cost thousands of money. The things that they call 'high fashion'. My mother decided to give me the project since she already trusts me with everything.

Katulad ng dating mga photoshoots ko ay kasama ko pa rin ang dating team. Lilia, Meghan as well as many more crews were here.

They quickly fixed me for the shoot. The estimated time that we will spend here will probably be more than eight hours. We started at a very early time so that we can finish up early too. The makeup artist who was assigned to do my look took his time to apply my makeup. He did a very neon colored makeup look.

A neon green sharp-winged eye look as he lined it with neon yellow eyeliner on the outside. He also applied a nude-colored lipstick on my lips to keep the attention on my eye look. They made me wear a black suit for the wardrobe. The first bag that I will be shooting for was a neon-colored leather bag. It was available in different colors such as green, yellow, and pink. Each color only has three stocks that were made.

Agad nila akong pinapunta sa unahan ng kulay puting setup nang maayos na ng makeup artist nang todo ang aking mukha. Napapikit pa ako nang biglaan kong maramdaman ang pag-spray ni Meghan ng hairspray sa aking buhok. They tied my brown hair in a high uptight ponytail. It was slightly hurting my scalp, but just for the shoot, I endured the burning sensation.

I looked at the lens of the camera as I loosely placed my right arm down that was holding the neon green colored bag. I opened my mouth slightly as I made my eyes look sleepy. The moment I heard the camera's sound, I immediately changed my pose. I placed my right leg in front of my left leg and once again posed in the camera.

Hundreds of clicks from Lilia's camera were heard throughout the whole room. Halos lahat ng crew na kasama namin ay nakatitig lamang sa aking pumo-pose sa unahan. I'm really used to it by now.

Kung dati ay nandyan pa ang pagkailang ko sa mga taong nakatingin sa akin tuwing ako'y kinukuhanan ng litrato ay unti-unti nang nawala nang masanay na ako sa kanilang mga titig. I am already used to the spotlight that they give me whenever we are shooting. I've been doing it for two years straight already.

Halos matagal-tagal din ang nakuha naming oras sa pagkuha lamang ng litrato sa tatlong iba't-ibang kulay na bag. Nang makatapos ay agad din akong inalalayan ni Meghan pabalik sa kulay itim na upuan. The other crew rushed over to my direction as hundreds of hands reached for me. Ang iba ay nagtutulungan sa pagtanggal ng ayos sa aking buhok at ang iba naman ay sa akin mukha.

We are now moving on to the second batch of bags that I will pose with. Nang matanggal na nilang lahat ang kanina ayos ko ay muling lumapit ang makeup artist at pati na rin ang mag-aayos sa aking buhok. For this shoot, they applied a more natural makeup. The eyeshadows were lightweight as well as the nude lipstick that he applied on my lips.

The hairstylist brushed my hair aggressively as she tried to get rid of some of the hairspray sprayed earlier. Napapapikit na lamang ako sa sobrang pagkakahila niya sa aking buhok. It was kind of a good thing for her since she was aiming for a frizzier texture. They also made me wear a white suit that had a deep-v in between the chest. They handed me the black-colored leather handbag. It was a lot smaller than the last ones. Parang kahit cellphone ko ay hindi rin kakasya sa loob.