"I'll be working with another photoshoot today..." I whispered as I wrapped my hands around him. Agad ko rin namang naramdaman ang kaniyang kamay na humahagod sa aking maliit na baywang.

"Will you be late? Do you want me to pick you up later?" tanong nito.

I shook my head as I let go of him. "I'll take my car with me," sagot ko. He faced me and quickly gave me a kiss on the lips. "Here. These are just some sweet snacks," dagdag ko at saka ibinigay sa kaniya ang paper bag.

"Thank you, love," he whispered and gave me another kiss on the lips.

I smiled at him and nodded. "I'll go now. I still need to go to my mother's company to help them get ready. I'll call you if I have time," paalam ko rito.

He bid me farewell and made me go to work. Dumiretso lang din ako sa company at tumulong sa ibang staff. I'm with the usual staff that I go with and we all went to the venue that they got. They set all of the things up and while doing so, they also fixed my look. I'm not the only model for today. May kasama pa akong dalawang babae. Eva and Maisie.

They're also models that the company got. It's their first time modeling for my mother's company though. Maise had jet black straight hair that goes down to her waist. She was a bit smaller than me when it comes to our height. Her skin color is also a lot paler and whiter than mine. Eva, just like me, had brown hair, but a bit lighter. It was also long but curly. We almost have the same height and color of skin.

They tied all of our hair into a high ponytail, except for Eva, and did a simple makeup. We won't be modeling for any products of the company for now. It's already the month where they change the theme of the websites and social medias. They will use our photo as one of the pictures placed there.

They made me wear the red latex suit, while the black was given to Maisie as it fit her color palette more. The white suit was given to Eva. We all wore the same colored shoes as our suits. Sobrang sikip ng aming mga suot at matagal-tagal din bago namin ito nasuot. It took a lot of staff just to help us get in it. This will for sure take a lot of time to take off later on.

Nang matapos kaming ayusan ay pinatayo kami sa gitna, kung saan may nakalagay na kulay puting background. Lilia once again ordered us some of the poses that we needed to do. "Raise your hand up, Imo," utos nito sa akin. I raised it and tried to pose what Lilia wanted.

She continued taking pictures. I was at the left side while Maisie was the one in the middle, and next to her was Eva. It took us about thirty minutes to finish it. Nang matapos ay saktong tanghalian na. The food that the staff ordered already arrived. Kumain muna kaming lahat bago muling ipagpatuloy ang shoot.

The staff only gave the three of us a small amount of food to avoid it from showing in the pictures. Especially when we're wearing latex, it is very skin-tight that our stomachs would be easily seen. Hindi na ako umupo pa dahil mahirap-hirap ding umupo sa suot ko ngayon. They gave each one of us one piece of sandwiches and only made us drink a bit of water.

"You don't want to sit, Imogen?" rinig kong tanong ni Maisie habang nakatingin sa aking gawi. She was sitting down on the black chair that was facing the mirror where they fixed her look earlier.

I shook my head to the side as I smiled. "No. It's a bit hard to move in this suit..." I said and laughed.

Tumango naman si Eva at saka tumawa rin. "Yeah. It's my first time wearing a full-body latex suit in a photoshoot. Never expected that it would be this hard to move," Eva responded.

The three of us talked more while we were having our small lunch. Eva was more chatty than Maisie. Mas maraming kuwento sa buhay si Eva kaysa kay Maisie. Both of them were super nice. I found out that Maisie was the one who had the longest experience of the three of us when it comes to modeling. Apparently, she already started when she was still a child.