"You're right. We better stop doing this for a while." I said and Josh's eyes snap to me. I know he doesn't like the idea by the way his smile fades away.

"What?" he asked, furrowing his brows.

"Some people are here to learn, Josh. We can't be that careless and ruin their moment." I said, tacking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Josh pulled his lower lip into his mouth, his blue eyes studying my face. "Fine." he drew out a small sigh. "We'll stop. But we'll do it again some time with the best prank ever." he smirked at us.

Aaron nodded, eyes focused on his phone as his typed. "I'm in. But let's take a break." he said before looking up at us.

"Me too." I muttered, looking down at my fingers as I messed with the grass. "Besides, he already hates us."

"Who gives a fuck about what he thinks?" Josh huffed. "If it wasn't for us the whole class would be sleeping. He should thank us we're keeping the class alive."

I rolled my eyes. "Can we change subject? I'm starting to get bored." I groaned.

They both nodded. "Okay. Did you know that there is a lesbian couple here?" Aaron asked, blue eyes wide.

"Really?" Josh asked, brows raised in surprised.

"Yeah, I've heard they're pretty hot."

"They're lesbians, Aaron. No chance." Josh remarked.

"I would still do a threesome with them." Aaron said simply and I scrunched my lips in disgust.

"Why do you boys always think about sex?" I complained.

Aaron and Josh laughed. "Sex is everything, dear." Josh replied, his blue eyes intense now.

I huffed. "Thought you would say something like that.." I muttered.

"To me, it's something I need to do at least every day." Aaron said, shrugging nonchalantly.

"Horny, aren't ya?" Josh teased, raising a brow.

"Stop talking about sex, please." I whined. Seriously, when you have a girl on her period and you talk about sex you manage to make her horny and imagine sexual stuff.

"Fine, fine," Aaron rolled his eyes.

Minutes later the bell rang and I waited for the girls to come. Once I saw them step out of the building, I wondered if they would be pissed that I was hanging out with Josh. I know they want to puke when they hear that name so I wanted to be sure if they mind seeing me hanging with him.

They saw me and walked towards me, their eyes scanning Josh and Aaron carefully. "Hello," Hannah greeted, her eyes landing on me.

"We got kicked out of class." I giggled and their eyes widened in surprise and amusement.

"Really?" Emily chuckled, taking a seat down next to me.

"What did you do this time?" Hannah asked, taking a seat between Aaron and Josh.

"Truth or dare," Aaron explained simply.

"What did they make you do?" Emily asked me and Josh with Aaron laughed.

"I had to do a catwalk and-," I laughed. "pretend I'm Rihanna."

"Let me guess. Mr.Fred?" Hannah raised a brow, an amused smirk on her lips.

I nodded, giggling. "You guessed right."

"You guys are like 5 year old kids." Emily mused, grinning at us.