"Yelena!" Natasha scolded, and Yelena jerked a bit in the bed, looking up at her tiredly, her eyes squinted as she strained to look at Natasha through the light coming through the windows. Yelena had obviously fallen back asleep after Natasha got her up to leave earlier.

"Yes, poser?" Yelena asked, her voice deeper than usual, and Natasha wasted no time in heading over to her and starting to try to throw the covers off of her. Yelena grabbed onto them more tightly in protest, trying to avoid Natasha's assault.

"You've got to get up! Everybody's leaving now!" Natasha aggravatedly declared, realizing that Yelena was still in her pajamas. Yelena just grumbled under her breath, taking her desire to sleep in to an entirely new level. Of course, sometimes Yelena wanted to sleep all day. She was sort of like a teenager in the sense of her ridiculous amount of sleeping that she liked to do sometimes.

"Let them go... I'm sleepy," Yelena told her tiredly, and Natasha rolled her eyes in exasperation, trying her best to pull Yelena out from the bed.

"Come on! You're going to be left here alone if you don't go," Natasha told her, and Yelena opened an eye unhappily. However, she quickly brightened as she apparently came up with some idea in her scheming little head.

"You know, we could just stay here and sleep while Clinton, Katie, and the herd head out to sled," Yelena suggested with a raise of her eyebrow as she rolled onto the covers and squished them underneath her to try to keep Natasha from prying them off of her.

Natasha sighed in slight exasperation but turned away to try to gather some clothes for Yelena to wear to go sledding in. Once she had withdrawn a coat, some tights, cargo pants, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt as well as some heavy boots and thick, fuzzy socks, she then started pursuing trying to pull Yelena out of bed once again.

Yelena continued to resist, and Natasha just let out a deep sigh. Just before she was about to actively wrestle her sister to get out of bed, Yelena dramatically threw herself onto her back, looking up at Natasha and groaning.

"Just carry me," Yelena declared with a deep sigh, but Natasha could easily spot the much too pleased smile on Yelena's face that she was attempting to hide. Natasha knew it was a ploy for attention, but she also knew it was yet another way for Yelena to be difficult.

So now that Yelena was not holding the covers down anymore, Natasha proceeded to grab her and lift her up, putting her over her shoulder. Yelena willingly went along with it and Natasha could practically feel her smile.

"There's a girl. Come on, now," Yelena spoke as if she were addressing a horse, and she even added in a light kick to Natasha's side with her sock-covered heels.

Natasha barely resisted her smirk as she started out the door and downstairs. Yelena made a slight noise of confusion.

"Woah, pony! I think you forgot to get your rider dressed," Yelena noted, but Natasha simply remained silent, grinning to herself as she sped through the house and hurried for the back door before Yelena caught on to her trick.

Just as she opened the door, Yelena caught on, and tried her best to grab the doorway to stop her.

"Woah, woah, woah!!!" Yelena cried, and Natasha yanked Yelena loose from the doorway before throwing her into the snow in her pajamas. Natasha then crossed her arms with a wide smirk, looking down at the younger girl.

Yelena was looking up at her with pure betrayal and Natasha raised an eyebrow at her. However, Yelena's attentions were soon redirected when she heard loud laughter and shouting coming from not too far off. To Yelena's horror, the Barton's car was positioned perfectly to allow them to see everything that had just happened, and even from here, the girls could see Clint and the rest laughing at them.