Before Kaminari had realized the four were parked in front of a very large house it wasn't til Bakugo threw something at the blonde for him to realize they had arrived though. Shaking his gmhead quite profoundly the blonde snapped back from his thought quickly laughing it off as he opened the car door. The four made their way to the front door pretty quickly, to which a girl with ashy red hair opened the three looked at one another before looking at Sero who was talking to her, she seemed to be confused until he had mentioned a guys name she then opened the door letting us right into the large house. Sero shot a thumbs up at the three other guys before disappearing into a crowd of people.

Unfazed Kaminari's lips parted "He just left us here."   Kaminari murmured  but his friends didn't seem to hear him due to the loud music. Kaminari decided he'd be flexible about this he wanted to have fun so he chose he'd make the most of this party. Around 15 minutes later he had finally found Sero surprisingly not drunk instead his friend was talking to a girl with short pink hair. Kaminari rolled his eyes assuming that Sero was trying to flirt with this girl. Reluctantly the blonde headed up to the two a smile on my face. "Hey! Sorry if my friend here is bothering ya!" He said happily as he grabbed onto Sero's shoulders "He's not! We were actually just talking over Christmas and stuff it's fine." She smiled back. "Ah, okay! That's nice glad to find out he's finally having a normal conversation with someone." Kaminari joked causing the girl to laugh. "Shut up!" Sero spoke defensively "Mina ashido it's nice meeting ya!" She looked at the blonde and smiled "Denki Kaminari, nice meeting you too." He said returning the friendly behavior.

"So I'm guessing your the idiot who somehow almost ended up burning the Christmas tree down?" Mina snorted as she stared at the blonde. Kaminari grew red of embarrassment "Whattttt?? Pfft Noooo!" He attempted to laugh it off. "Yes, yes he did." Sero looked at the blonde a smug look splattered over his face. "God your friend is an idiot." She laughed at the blonde. Kaminari sighed "Listen it wasn't entirely my fault maybe y'all shouldn't have kept a candle near the tree he murmured. "Maybe you shouldn't have lighted the candle." Sero shit back. Kaminari shit back a glare at his black haired friend.

The two then looked back at the shorter girl who seemed to be smiling from ear to ear. "Whatcha looking so goofy for?" Sero looked at the girl with a glare before giving her a smug smile. "Nothing just trying not to laugh at how idiotic you and your friend are." She shit bag matching his smug smile. "Oh shut up if it wasn't for me he'd probably be dead I'm the only one with common sense." Sero spoke trying to sound cool. "COMMON SENSE?" Kaminari blabbered with a snort of laughter "Remind me who decided to run across the street half naked Bc you went outside to smoke or whatever and a raccoon started to chase you." Sero shoved the blonde jokingly. "Hey that raccoon had it out for me I t not my fault!" Sero muttered. "Poor kids who saw you that morning." Denki dramatically put a hand to his head.

"Well your both idiots without common sense." Mina bickered with the two solving their small argument. "Fair enough." The two complied shrugging their shoulders, unknowingly accepting their defeat. "So wanna go grab a drink?" Sero asked her with a sly grin. The girls head popped up as she smirked "Sure thing!" She smiled eagerly.

Kaminari watched as the two walked away from him. Great I'm alone again. The blonde thought sighing heavily. The blonde decided he'd walk around the household for awhile then look for Kirishima and Bakugo.

"So do you have any hobbies?" Mina asked curiosity getting the best of her as she took a sip from her cup. The two were out on the patio  conversing. "Nah not really I kinda just chill around and hangout with my friends." Sero chuckled in embarrassment scratching the back of his head. "Oh! Same except one of them is super famous."  Mina murmured. "Really? I mean it's cool your friends with someone who's famous." Sero chimed. "Nah not really I was gonna invite her to this party aswell as my other friend but then I realized it'd be hard to bring her to a party without people freaking out, and my other friend was gonna come but her and her boyfriend or whatever ended up going to America something about his dads business." She spoke in a irritated manner "So what your telling me is that you came here alone?" Sero peaked he spoke quietly and was quite concerned about the girls safety. She leaned in close looking around hesitantly. "Yes, but I'm gonna Uber my way home so you don't gotta worry." She spoke in a way that was only just audible.