Chapter 37:More drama

Adjusting to his new environment was too easy for Jungkook because he had stayed in that house for long enough.At some point in their relationship his fiance's space had started feeling like his own.

With only a month to the wedding he was feeling all over the place.He couldn't even concentrate on his work let alone his relationship with his fiance.He always shyed away from anything that had to do with the preparations of his own wedding.Just knowing that everything was in place made him sick to the stomach.It was all too much for him to handle

After having worked his ass off the entire morning he got a text from the one and only.

Tae
Hey baby.I know it's weekend today and you don't have to go to work so I was wondering if you could bring homemade lunch for me at the shoot.

Jungkook
Just who do you think you are talking to.

Tae
My fiance

Jungkook
Good.Not your wifey or maid.In case you didn't know I had to turn the house up and down because I had some cleaning to do.I'm tired to the bone and you want me to make you lunch and bring it to you.

Tae
I'm sorry I didn't know.

Jungkook
Was agreeing to marry you a crime?Coz I can see that you are getting lazy by the day

Tae
Baby I said I'm sorry so please calm down.

Jungkook
Get yourself a maid.A cook too if you can because household chores are not included in my job description.Taehyung I won't let you turn me into your housewife.I hope we are clear.

Tae
Are you on your man period or something similar.

Jungkook
Don't joke about it.

Tae
I'm sorry I caught you in a bad mood.I will just grab some takeaway.

Jungkook
Text me the address in case I change my mind.

Tae
I really don't think you will change your mind.I'm really getting scared of you Jungkook.

Jungkook
I'm sorry I snapped.I didn't mean to.I'm just going through some stuff.

Tae
What kind of stuff

Jungkook
You know omega stuff.

Tae
That's what you always say whenever you are hiding something.

Jungkook
Just text the address so I can start cooking.

Tae
Sure *****************I love you❤

Jungkook
Love you too.

Two hours later Jungkook left the house and went to the address which his fiance had given him.He only had to type the address into his GPS.He wanted to get there soon enough so his baby wouldn't starve himself.

When he arrived at the set he saw a woman sitting on a man's lap.He thought the man looked alwfuly familiar so he took a second look and he was horrified to see that it was his fiance Kim Taehyung.

He could have sworn that he had never felt so enraged and betrayed at the same time.

"Taehyung"he screamed and the actress immediately jumped off the alpha's lap.

"Kookie listen it's not what you are thinking"Taehyung said frantically

"I'm going to put an end to this shit once and for all"he stomped towards the pair and did something that no one had saw coming.He slapped the hell out of the actress and was about to go for his fiance when Namjoon restrained him.