Chapter 22:Break up

Two years later

Jungkook walked into his boyfriend's room and opened the windows as well as the curtains.They had spent quite an intimate weekend celebrating their second anniversary.

"The sky is up high in the sky yet you are sleeping"he said  as he sat on the empty side of the bed he had been laying a few hours ago.

"Taehyung wake up"he yelled in the alpha's ear.

"Just another hour Sweetness"the oldest mumbled.

"You want to sleep.That's fine.I'm leaving"

That's all it took the alpha to react ."Fine I'm up."Taehyung said and reached for the omega who had intended to ditching him.He made the omega straddle his lap while facing him.

"Good.It's not healthy for you to oversleep"Jungkook smiled as he fixed the alpha's hair

"I still feel sleepy though"

"When did you come to bed.I didn't hear you coming in"

"At 3.You were fast asleep"Taehyung said

"Did you finish recording? "

"Yeah I did"

"Can I listen to it?"

"No,just because it's about you doesn't mean you have to listen to it before anyone else"

"So am I your boyfriend for namesake.If it's my anniversary present I have to listen to it before anyone else"

"You would have been my fiance if you hadn't refused to marry me"

"I didn't refuse.I said I would think about it.Don't twist facts Taehyung.That's not cool"

"Are you really thinking about it though"Taehyung's tone turned steady indicating that he was serious about the matter.

"Let's say I say yes today.You will want to have the wedding next week.A month later you will be talking about having babies.I'm not ready for all of that"

"Is there a possibility of us ever getting married?"Taehyung asked with his gaze fixed at the omega's.

"Of course.I will never marry a man that isn't you.That I promise"Jungkook's eyes winkled.

"That's good to hear"

"You sound as if you don't believe me"

"I do believe you"

"I have done your laundry and cleaned the apartment"

"Thanks love.You are such a marriage material.There isn't anything you can't do"

"Stop fluttering me and get up.Do you think I do things for free?"

"Of course not.Tell me what you want my love"

Uhm.I will tell you later but for now we have to shower and eat"

"I forgot to say good morning"

"It's not morning Taehyung.It's way past one in the afternoon"

"No kidding"

"Get up Kim.I have to get ready and go home.I haven't cleaned my place and done laundry in a while"

"Let's go"

"Wait...you actually want us to shower together?"

"Isn't what you said"

"Since when do we shower together"

"Why not?"

"Did you forget that one rule.You won't get the priviledge to see me naked until you marry me"