Chapter 30:Chaos

Jungkook couldn't find it in himself to fall asleep.What was becoming of his life.He had always felt that Taehyung's arms was his safe place but that wasn't the case today.He felt scared out of his wits.

"Tae,you are sleeping"he called out to his fiance who was laying besides him.

"No ,do you need anything"Taehyung looked at the omega and made him feel nervous and seemed hesitant

"Just imagine.What if my ex is someone you know.What will you do?"

"I have told you that I would punch him to death irregardless of who he is"

"Can't you just overlook it.I mean you won't get anything out of it"

"He has a pay for his crimes.If I teach him a lesson he won't do what he did to you to anyone else"

"Tae.."

"Kookie get some sleep.I can't believe you woke me up for this"

"I have something to say.Why are you cutting me off. Am I annoying you?"

"No,please say what you need yo say"

"Hobi hyung and Rose are hosting a baby shower the day after tomorrow.You and I are invited so we have to get presents for the baby tomorrow"

"Cool"

"You don't have any plans do you?"

"Not at all.I would be really honored to be there"

"Tae.."

"Please don't be angry.I really need to rest ,princess"

"I love you"

"Is that what you wanted to say?"

Jungkook laughed"You thought I would ask you to take me to the convencience store"

"Yeah"

"I won't eat like like I used to do.I'm going to diet.I don't want to look fat on my wedding"

"I'm sleepy baby.Let's talk tomorrow"

"But I wanted to watch a movie though"

"At this time?"

"I can't fall asleep"

"What's wrong with you.For as long as I have known you only lose sleep when you are stressed about something"

"The wedding.It's normal to be nervous about it"

"So does that explain how clingy you have been since we left the show"

"Oh ,its just my heat"

"Is it close by?"

Jungkook nodded.

"If you watch a movie now then how will you be able to get any sleep?"

"We have the entire day to sleep in tomorrow.I won't be going anywhere"

"Why are you skipping work?"

"Where was it written that I'm not supposed to skip work"the omega bitched

"Jungkook ,keeping your bitchy replies aside tell me seriously.Are you ok?.You are not being your normal self"

"My life sucks"

"Yeah I know.I think cold feet is getting the better of you"

"Tae.."

"Jungkook.I'm tired"

"Should I watch the movie alone?"

"By all means.You are free to call up that senior of yours from college.I'm sure he would be interested"