Chapter 10:I can't trust you

Jungkook had just taken a shower and slipped on his cotton PJ.The day had ended in ways he hadn't expected.He had come to a conclusion that Taehyung wasn't as bad as he thought he was.He had started to view the alpha in a new light.

For some reason he couldn't stop starring at Taehyung's scarf that was hanging on his chair.What was the big deal with it.Was he going out of his mind.

He shook his thoughts away and slipped into his blanket.He checked his phone before going to bed.He opened on his twitter and received notifications from Taehyung's account.

The alpha had posted their pictures from the afternoon making sure to cover Jungkook's face.With the pictures there was a caption that read "I didn't know being friend zoned would hurt this much.Anyways I love you a lot bestie"

Jungkook scoffed and  immediately rang up the alpha who only picked up ten minutes later.

"Taehyung are you crazy"

"I'm sorry this isn't Taehyung.He is in the shower"

"Then who am I talking to"

"It's Jisoo"

"Why are you at his place so late.Are you perhaps sleeping over there"

"No,I was just leaving"

"Tell  him to call to me as soon as he can"

Jungkook hung up and then started regretting why he asked Jisoo that kind of question.It wasn't like Taehyung was his.Then why did he feel possessive of him.

"You are crazy"he screamed at himself.Jisoo would probably tell Taehyung about what he did right.How embarrassing.

Exactly five minutes later Taehyung rang him up.

"Hello"

"Baby..Its nice having you calling me"

"I wanted to ask you why you told the whole world that you got friend zoned.So in the future if we get into an urgement  will you post it on twitter too?"

"No"

"Fine"

"Sugar..."

"Yeah"

"You don't like Jisoo do you?"

"Did I make a mistake by asking her what she was doing at your place at ten in the evening.I mean it's like ten"

"Jungkook..."

"I didn't say anything wrong did I?"

"Baby....you shouldn't have asked her that.Like I said she is just a friend of mine"

"I didn't mean to hurt her feelings.I'm sorry.I overstepped.I mean you aren't my boyfriend or anything so I shouldn't have  said anything"

"Jungkook....that's not it.I know you didn't expect her to answer my phone the way she did"

"I can't trust you Taehyung"

"Why?"

Instead of replying Jungkook hung up and turned his phone off.He was angry.This situation with Jisoo was getting the best of him.Why did someone else answering Taehyung's phone hurt him a lot.

Somewhere around eleven he heard his doorbell ring.He wasn't feeling sleepy so he went to get it.Of all people in the world he hadn't expected to see Taehyung there.

"What are you doing here?"the omega asked

"Let's talk"

"You didn't have to come all the way just to talk"