Chapter 17:Falling in deep.

Taehyung had just finished up shooting for the day.As he was making plans inside his head Namjoon came and told him that the CEO wanted to see him.

"This better be important because I have better things to do hyung"the actor pinched his ear.Usually other artists would be intimidated by their boss but he wasn't.

"Please take a seat.It won't be long Taehyung"

Taehyung sat down like the older had instructed.The two were super close and everyone in the agency knew it all too well.Kim Taehyung was Minho's favorite artist.

"You can get started.I don't have all day"

"I will get to the point...'

"Which is..?"

"Are you seeing someone?"

Taehyung first glanced at his manager then at the CEO"What?"he openly played deaf.

"Let me rephrase that.Are you involved with the Attorney general's son?"

Taehyung folded his arms in defiance and uttered slowy"I'm not sure I understand what you mean"

"Taehyung can we not do this.You are a good actor and I know that but I just need you to be honest with me.It's important you do so"

"I have nothing to say about this"

Minho pinched his nose and sighed.Taehyung was really a difficult guy who wouldn't bow to anyone or any situation under any kind of pressure.

The CEO then displayed a bunch of photos on the table.Taehyung immediately reacted to them.

"You had someone follow me all the way to France?.Are you kidding me?!"he exclaimed furiously

"Not me but dispatch did.Are you still going to play coy with me"

"Leave Jungkook out of this"he spat.

"No one will touch him.Just tell me.Do you still remember the terms of the contract you signed  Taehyung.If I remember correctly it states that you aren't allowed to be romantically involved with anyone.Any relationship that's not a publicity stunt is completely unacceptable"

"I know that"Taehyung picked his ear and then continued"Do you have something else to say?"

"Remember the world has eyes.Be careful"

"I don't live my life to please anyone.Keep that in mind"with that Taehyung walked out of the room with his head held high.

"Namjoon,we have no choice but to give dispatch what they want"Minho said

"Sure sir"

"Please go and talk to him.You are the only one whom he listens to"

"I dont think that's true.He only listens to his mother.Apart from her no one can make him want what he doesn't want"

Meanwhile Taehyung was waiting for Namjoon in the parking lot.He had something to say to him.

"Hyung....I'm going nuts"

"Are you really dating Jungkook?"

"Hyung chill,Jungkook might have some feelings for me but I doubt he will agree to date me any time soon"

"I guess that's a relief"

"But that doesn't mean I will stop seeing him.I love him and I don't think that's a crime"

Namjoon really wasn't surprised.

"So you just have to do your job as my manager hyung and I will worry about the rest.I'm an adult"