Chatper 5:Do i have to see him again?

Jungkook finally got to the comforts of his home after the longest day of his life. Yet.

After laying motionless on his bed,he was startled by a ringing tone that he couldn't quite recognize.But the sound was coming from his pockets where his phone was.He immediately fished out the device and checked the caller ID "Mom"was calling.That was strange because he had no contact saved as Mom in his phone.In fact his mother's number was saved as "Mrs Jeon"The phone looked everything like his but it wasn't his at all.Weird

Once it stopped ringing he inspected the device didn't have any security increption whatsoever.There was a certain man on the wallpaper who seemed rather too familiar.Where had he seen that face before.

"Kim Taehyung?!!."he exclaimed startling even himself"Why on earth do I have his photo on my phone?"

No this couldn't be happening.He decided to check throughly again and his findings weren't helpful.The phone wasn't his and it belonged to non other than Kim Taehyung.Why on earth did he have the singer's phone in his possession.Where on earth was his phone.?

After a while of agonizing he decided to dial up his number with the phone he was holding.He hoped that whoever had his phone will surely answer.After five attempts no one picked up.He decided to try for the fifth and final time and fortunately it got answered.

"Hello" came a thick deep voice.

"Why on earth do you have my phone Kim Taehyung"

"I should be asking you that ,princess"

"Let's meet up.I need my phone"

"The thing is I'm in the middle of something right .So can't it wait till tomorrow"

"No,it can't wait.I don't care about whatever you are doing ok.I just need my phone.Tonight.No later than that"

"Darling you can't be the one making demands when you are the one who picked up the wrong phone"

"How was I to know that we have the same exact phone"

"Shame"

"In any case do you want me to beg"

"No,come to HYBE then we can exchange the phones.The sooner you come the earlier we can do this"

"Thank you.I will be there in an hour"

"Can't wait to see you"

Instead of rolling his eyes like he would do in any case he swallowed dryly.Why?He didn't know why.It had been years since he allowed any man to have any effect on him.

Before leaving his apartment a text flashed on Taehyung's phone and he happened to open it by accident.

Minister Kim

Your are already 30 ,young man.Step up and do something meaningful with your life.I'm your father and I have the right to make decisions in your life if you don't want to.You are going to meet Chairman Park's daughter and you will marry her whether you like it or not.I have allowed you to make a fool of my name but anymore.You are going to start practicing law and the issue is not up for debate.

Jungkook was rendered speechless for a while.Who knew that was the kind of father the idol had.He looked too cheerful to have any issue in his life.

Now the problem was figuring how he was going to tell the actor that he had opened his text by accident.The text will automatically indicate that it had been read

An hour later he arrived at HYBE building and Taehyung's manager was there to welcome him.He ushered him to the singer's waiting room.

"You can make yourself comfortable .He will be with you shortly."