Chapter 12:Stuck with you

Jungkook should have known that betting his future on his friends was a bad idea.Taehyung was right after all.Who could say no to flying to Paris with Kim Taehyung on his private jet.

Jungkook was starting to regret his decision because clearly he had underestimated his friends.Didn't they have any pride whatsoever?

Right now they were standing outside Jungkook's apartment waiting for Taehyung who had said he would provide transport for them to the airport.

No sooner two sleek black luxurious cars pulled over.

"What a showoff"the omega scolwed while his female friends were awestruck.

"What a man.If you don't want him give him to me Jungkook"Jennie says.

"You can take him.Is anyone stopping you"

"You can snap but she is right though"Lisa said.

"Oh please"

The cars stopped in front of them and Taehyung came out from one of them.He spotted a semi formal look.He had a pair of blue formal trousers,and a white button up dress shirt along with black dress shoes.

"Ladies"

"Hello Tae"they said in unision.

"You can go and make yourself comfortable in any of the cars.Jungkook and I will take the other one"

"Sure"

"The chauffer will help you with your laguage"

"Thanks Tae"

Taehyung then approached Jungkook who was standing there acting like a pregnant hormonal woman.

"Hey"

"Hie"the omega said tightly.

"You seem angry.What's wrong?"

"That's just the way I am if you don't know me"

"I know you well enough to tell when you are angry.Did I do anything wrong?"

"Don't try so hard to impress me with material stuff Taehyung.I hate guys who do that the most"

"I didn't mean to offend you.I was just trying to help"

"And I appreciate it.Can we just go now?"

"Sure"

While they were in the car Jungkook only got to realize how horrible he had been to the alpha.He had hurt his feelings and he couldn't deny it.Now that he regretted he sought ways to make ammennds.

Without knowing what else to say Jungkook laced his fingers with the alpha.He wasnt sure of what he was doing but he knew he had to do something.Slowly he saw Taehyung's lips tug into a smile.He wasn't good at apologizing verbally and Taehyung understood that.He kissed the omega's palm and then went for his forehead.

With that they arrived at the airport in comfortable silence.On the jet Taehyung asked Jungkook to sit besides him.The omega only agreed because the alpha looked off.Jungkook just hoped it wasn't because of him.If that were the case then the guilt would eat him alive.

Half an hour after the plane had taken off ,Taehyung dozed off while holding Jungkook's hand close to his chest.The omega wondered why the older male would always get away with everything.

Jungkook asked for a pillow and a blanket from the air hostess so Taehyung would sleep comfortably.When Jungkook withdrew his Taehyung whispered"Don't go"

"I'm not leaving Tae.I just want to adjust your seat"

Taehyung nodded and then smiled.

"Are you ill?Tell me Taehyung?.You are acting out of character"