Chapter 34:The unexpected

Taehyung was woken up by the persistent ringing of his cell.He groaned and reached for it on the nightstand.He swiped the answer button without even checking who the caller was.He placed it on his ear as he closed his eyes.

"Hello"

"Taehyung wherever you are come to the company right away."

"Why should I?"

"Someone from dispatch leaked pictures of you and Jungkook"

"I doubt it was an accident.They meant to do that.Minho hyung got fooled"

"In any case get over here"

"Is Minho hyung pissed"

"Nop.He wants you to issue out a statement regarding your relationship with Jungkook"

"I'm not going to deny having a relationship with him if that's what he wants"

"He knows that.He wants you to make your relationship public"

"He isn't going to fire me is he?"

"He realized he is the one who has a lot to lose.Besides he knew you were in love with Jungkook so he decided to scrap the no dating clause"

"Oh great"

"Don't go online until you sort this out.Social media is a mess right now.Your fans have created an uproar.I would rather not go into details"

"Thanks hyung"

Taehyung got ready and left without waking up Jungkook.He simply left a note so the omega wouldn't be worried about his whereabouts.

When Jungkook woke up he got ready for work after seeing his fiance's note.It was when he was done that he realized he didn't have either of his cars with him.One was at his parent's and the other he had left at the office thanks to Taehyung.

So he had no other option than to take the bus.He enjoyed it by the way however things were different this time around.People were staring at him and he didn't know why .It was like he had committed murder or aldutery without even realizing it.

It was the same case when he arrived at work.Usually his employees were intimidated by him but today they had the nerve to stare at him.

"Why is everybody looking at me?"

"Uhmm you are trending sir?"his new secretary replied

"What?"

"Aren't you seeing Kim Taehyung"

"Is that why everybody is staring at me.?"

Jungkook cursed himself for not having checked his phone when he woke up.As it seemed he and Taehyung were trending world world.

On the official post from dispatch there were photos of them together even before they started dating.Even those from France were there.What was more surprising was that they were pictured while leaving the restaurant last night.

Actor\Idol Kim Taehyung aka V allegedly dating Business entrepreneur and Son of the Attorney General Jeon Jungkook.The pair has been speculated to have been dating for more than three years.

"Who even has this much free time"

"It's how they make money"

Jungkook checked his texts and found out that the girls had texted him last night about the post but at that time he was busy messing around with his fiance.

Taehyung's phone was unavailable and it made Jungkook angry.Where was his fiance when he needed him.Not knowing what else to do he went to the comfort of his office only to have his mother tease him over the pictures.She wanted to make a photo album.