Chapter 26:Valentine

Jungkook walked into JK Cosmetics feeling like a whole new person .His smike only grew when he  found  Rose waiting for him in the lobby.

"What are you doing here in this condition.Dude you should be resting"the male omega said

"Jungkook,I'm just pregnant not dying"

"Ok.If you say so"

"You overreact just like your cousin does.Hobi nags me and drive me insane over the pettiest issue when it comes to the baby"

"I can only imagine"

"So how are you?"

"I'm great actually"Jungkook smiled lightly

"Great?.Are you being honest right now.Are you really over him.Just like that?I don't buy it"

"Oh I think I forgot to mention that Taehyung and I sort of got back together"he scratched his head as he spoke.

"What?Come on get out of town"Rose said as she sat them down

"I'm serious.The only difference this time is that I was the one to do the begging"Jungkook pouted

"It must have bruised your ego but..Gosh I'm so happy for you."

"Now I know better.I don't want to lose him over things that can be fixed"

"You are really growing up.I'm proud of you"

"Since there is no reason for you to be worried about me please go home and take care of yourself and my niece"

"Who told you it's a girl"

"Your husband.Everyone in the family knows"

"Jerk"

"Good morning Mr Jeon"the receptionist smiled

"Good morning."

There is delivery for you.It arrived before you came"

"Where is it?"

"Behind my desk"

"Oh it's valentine isn't it.Since you two started dating he has always made a plan.I wish I could relate"

"Shut up and go home"

"Not before I see your valentine delivery.I can't help my curiosity"

Jungkook was greeted with a bouquet of exactly hundred roses.And of course a card

"Did he really write one hundred reasons why I love you"

"Clinche.I know"

"No,guys these days don't do that.They just go and pick any random card and throw it at you but your man put in a lot of effort by writing it himself"

Jungkook's eyes fell on a giant box.

"And that?"

"I don't know"

"Well open it"Rose grabbed a package opener and handed it to the omega.

Jungkook opened the box and saw a red giant teddy bear that was just his size .The chest of the bear had a white heart on it.

"Am I a teenager?"his lips pluckered into the cutest pout ever

"I know you like it"

"I do but how am I supposed to get it home"

"Really?Is that what you are worried about now"

There was another smaller box which contained assorted chocolates.

"Can I have one?"

"No.Go and ask your husband to buy them for you.Doesn't he know its valentine's day"