Chapter 35:Ambush

After dinner Jungkook sat with Taehyung and his sister.The older male wanted nothing more than to just go to bed and wrap his omega around his arms  .Jungkook had been the one to insist that they chat.He was more interested in knowing how Taehyung was like during his younger days.

While Jungkook seemed to be having the time of his life listening to what Soyoung had to say about her brother,the alpha was annoyed and sleepy.

"Let's go to bed"he whispered

"Tae don't be a brute.We are having fun aren't we?"

"I'm certainly not having fun"

"Then you can go to bed on your own.Are you a baby that needs to be tucked in"

Taehyung gripped Jungkook's waist and made the omega wince in pain.

"Just know she won't always be here to save you from me"he whispered in the omega's ear.

"You are a bully"

"I would like you to say that again"

"Just let me go"he cried

Soyoung cooed at the scene in front of her"You guys give me the vibe that I'm going to be an aunt soon"

Jungkook blushed and looked at his fiance who smirked at him.

"Goodnight guys.Please know I'm in the room next door.So try not to be loud"

"If you can't take it then just leave"

"I guess I have no choice then"

As soon as Soyoung was out of site Taehyung scooped Jungkook into his arms"Let's go to bed.No excuses this time"

"But I want to go home"he whined

"Are you testing me Jeon Jungkook?"

"Sorry sir"

"Want to get spanked?"

"I said I'm sorry daddy"

"You are never sorry Jungkook"

"Why are snappy today.I thought you wanted to let the world know that I'm yours.Where did the excitement go?"

"I hate people who break promises"

"Did I break a promise"

"You are about"

"Taehyung...what did I do?Did I forget something"

"It's not important"

"I'm sorry for whatever I did unknowningly"

"You are cute"Taehyung smiled.

When they got to the room the pair decided to go for a shower.After a steamy bath they changed and got into bed.

"Tae..."

"Yeah"

"Why does everybody we know talk about babies.We aren't even married yet"

"People think that a child is a symbol of a couple's love"

"But if I say I'm not ready for a child now does it mean that I love you any less"

"Do you love me Jungkook"

Jungkook was taken aback by the question.

"Answer me"

"Of course I do.I don't even get why you feel the need to ask me that question"

"Have I ever lied to you before?"

"No"

"Then why do you give excuses whenever I bring up something important?"