Chapter 29:A ghost from the past

Jungkook felt soft hands threading his locks as he awoke.

"Mom"

"Its time to get up baby"

"Mom do I really have to go?"

"Why not?"

"Things will feel awkward if I'm around him.I regret screaming at him like I did"

"Just apologize to him and you will feel a tonne better.He isn't a stranger but your fiance"

"I don't want to go....mom.Please don't make me"

"If you don't go then he will assume that you are mad at him when he did nothing wrong"

"Tell him I'm not feeling all that well"

"If I tell him that then he will have to cancell the show and come to you.You know him.Let me remind you that concert is for free so he wont hesitate to stop it"

"Mom"

"How long will you avoid him.You two   are getting married for goodness sake's"

"Mom you can't understand how I'm feeling right now"

"I know but  I also know that he is the best thing that has ever happened to you.You know I felt happy and relieved when you told me that he had proposed"

"I knew you liked him.You seemed more happy than me"

"I don't think any man would love you as much as he does.He even released a full album just for you.Does every artist do that"

"It got released?"

"You knew about it?"

"Yeah.He recorded it in his house but I didn't get to know about it since we broke up the same day"

"I think I really need to sit you down before you get married.It would really hurt me of you lose a guy like him"

"Mom I don't need your lectures on how to keep my man"

"Then get your act together.Don't come crying when he leaves you because you couldn't respect him"

"I have heard you.I'm not perfect but that doesn't mean you have to taunt me for it"

"Good.Get ready and come down for dinner.Your dad will drive us"

When the family of three arrived at the venue they found Namjoon waiting for them.He ushered them inside and took them to their reserved seats.The place was really packed and loud.Jungkook was kinda nervous because he had never seen Taehyung perform live.He just wanted the show to be done but it took what seemed like centuries.The fact that Taehyung kept making eye contact with him didn't help.

When the show ended Namjoon came and took Jungkook to the backstage because apparently Taehyung  wanted to talk.

He waited for what seemed like an hour before the alpha walked into the room.It felt like deja vu

"You are a horrible person Kim"Jungkook didn't waste any second before firing at his fiance.

"I'm sorry.Please calm down.It took longer than I expected.I'm sorry baby"

"What do you take me for?I'm leaving"

"Baby please sit down"

"That's what I have been doing  for an hour while you acted busy"

"Tell me how to make it up to you."Taehyung said as he forced the omega onto his lap.

"I just want to go home and rest.It's been a long day.You understand what I mean don't you"