Chapter 2:It only takes a moment to fall in love.

The marriage talk from the afternoon had given Jungkook a nagging migrane that he didn't know how to get rid of.

Why couldn't his parents understand that there was more to live than just marriage and children.Only if they knew he wasn't a fan of relationships and everything concerning love.They didn't know what he went through  in the name of love and relationship.

After knocking off work he went to the club that he and his friends usually frequents.That place was just what he needed when he was feeling down.It was never crowded because it only gave access to a limited members.It was meant for those in the high society.

After sitting at his usual spot he got the attention of the cute bartender.

"Hey cutie"

"I'm older than you kiddo.Call me hyung.How many times do I have to tell you that"

"I have a name Jungkook"

"What's your name by the way.Pardon my poor memory"

"For the last and hundredth time my name is Jihoon"

"I will try not to forget this time"

"Why do I even bother"

"Hey it's not like knowing your name will do me any good"

"Agreed"

"By the way I'm not going to ask you how you got to know my name but if you talk down to me i will castrate you"

"So what brings you here alone.Where are your friends"

"They don't know I'm here"

"Did you come to sulk,cry or get laid?"

"It's the first option actually"

"Let me guess .It's because of a guy right"

Jungkook only scoffed.

"I told you to date me a long time ago.I swear I will treat you better"

"That's what they all say.You alphas can really be sweet when they want to be in a relationship with you"

"Who broke your heart"

"Listen kid,I despise alphas like you.Even if I didn't I wouldn't date you"

"Why wouldn't you date me"

"Because you aren't my type and also I think you need to grow up.Shouldn't you still be in college"

"You are such a mean bitch ,hyung"

"Did I hurt your ego ?"

"That should go without saying"

"I'm not mean.I'm just indifferent to the concept of love and relationships"

"I.guess you had a bad experience"

"You can say that"

"I understand you"

"That's cute"

"What would you have?"

"The usual please"

"Coming right up"

A minute later Jungkook was served his cocktail and got to relax as if he was at home.

"Tae hyung you are here?"

"Hello pal.Fix me the usual"

"Did you get dumped"

"Get me my drink then we will talk later"

All of a sudden Jungkook felt someone palm grasped his ass.His first insitict was to slap the man besides him.He hadn't.been this furious in years.