Chapter 28:Drama

Jungkook woke up early so he could leave for work.Taehyung just watched the omega make up and down movements while he lay in bed.They had cuddled up all night and the older male woke up looking passive.Maybe it was because of the hernia.

"Tae..."Jungkook called from the dressing table while touching up on his hair.

"Yeah"

"Will you dress up your wound or would you like me to do it?"

"It's fine baby.I got this"

"Are you sleeping in?"

"Yeah"

"Good.Get all the rest you can.I made breakfast.Have it when you are hungry."

"Thanks baby"

"By the way..."Jungkook shot his fiance an accusing glare"When was the last time you had your meds?"

"I'm pretty sure it was yesterday"

"Why do you sound unsure?"

Taehyung only grinned

"I'm off.Lock up before you leave.I took the spare keys"Jungkook kissed the alpha's cheek and then smiled at him.

"I will text you.Love you "Taehyung said

"Love you too"

"You look gorgeous by the way"Taehyung commented

"I always look this good"Jungkook said while shamelessly flaunting his curves.

"For other man to see...?"

"I'm sure if you could you would make sure no other man than yourself would set eyes on me"

"I definitely would"

"Not my fault that I was born with the looks and perfect body proportions"

"I agree"

At lunch hour Jungkook left his office in a hurry only to bump into his fiance in the lobby.

"Tae..."...

"You look surprised to see me here".the alpha had his hands around the omega's waist.

"Well you didn't call to let me know you would be coming"the omega frowned

"I misplaced my phone at yours.So I couldn't call you"

"I will help you look for it later.For now I'm in a hurry"

"Let's have lunch together"

"Tae"the omega whines.

"What?"

"I have an appointment.Please let me go"

"Oh I didn't know you work during lunch too?"

"It's not work but but it's work related"

"Is it with a guy?"

Jungkook nibbled on his lip and looked at his feet.He didn't know how to answer this.

"Jungkook...answer me"

"A friend asked me out for lunch so I couldn't refuse"

"What friend?"the alpha furrowed his brows.

"He was my senior in college and he wants me to sell him ten percent stake of JK Cosmetics"

"And are you selling?"

"I'm pounding on it"

"Once you are done let me know.I will pay double whatever he is willing to pay.So ditch him"