Chapter 16:I want him near

Jungkook opened up his eyes to see Taehyung staring down on him.He immediately shot up with an enraged face.

"Shoot.Taehyung what's wrong with you.That's weird and perverted"

"I was waiting for you to wake up"

"Did I oversleep?"

"You slept late last night so I totally understand why you would wake up at ten"

"Did you have breakfast?"the omega asked

"Not yet"

"Why didn't you"

"Like I said I was waiting for you"

"Tae..."

"What..."

"You are weird"

"So are you"he booped the omega's nose

"Order breakfast.You must be starving.Besides you are still recovering"

"I'm used to starving.You will know what I mean if you try to diet for a week"

"Poor you.I can't imagine what it's like not being able to eat what  you want"

"If you are done feeling sorry for me....then"Taehyung stared down the omega and licked his lips

"Why are you behaving like a pervet?"

Taehyung pressed a kiss on Jungkook's cheek and got off the bed.He was expecting to be slapped but nothing came.Jungkook was holding his cheek and blushing.

"Cute"

"You can't call a grown up as man like me cute"he yelled dramatically

Taehyung chuckled as he poured water into a water glass for the omega"I have already told you that I see no man when I look at you"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he took the glass from the alpha.His head was spinning so he needed it.

"Is your head still hurting"

"Just a bit"

"I told you.You overdid it"

"I don't get drunk over wine"

"That might be true but the alcohol content of that wine shocked me"

"No wonder I'm suffering from a hang over"

"Let's start packing after breakfast.Remember we have to go back home today"Taehyung said

"Sure I will pack for you"Jungkook announced.

"Why?"

"Because I feel like it"

"You don't have to try to impress me .You have already won my heart without even trying to"Taehyung teased and smiled at the omega

"You need to stop being overly cheesey.It doesn't suit you"

"I will stop and oder us something"

"Stop talking about it and just order up already"

Taehyung had finally ordered and the pair had their breakfast.They were just relaxing to get the food down before they start packing.The doorbell rang and the youngest rushed to get it.

"Tae there is delivery for you.Come and sign for it"Jungkook yelled from the door.

"I'm coming baby"

Taehyung signed for the package and collected it afterwards.They went back into the suite after the delivery man had taken off.

"That's a huge package.What did you order"

Taehyung handed the package to the omega who stared at him in confusion