Chapter 19:Sick

Jungkook could see his mother waiting for him outside the building even before he could get out of the car.

"Let me go and greet my future mother in law"Taehyung said

"I dare you"

"Of course I'm joking .Just give me a good bye kiss"

"And if I don't?"

"I will go and tell your mother that you spent the night in my house and in my bed .What else will she think about that"

"I swear..."

"She is waiting.Come on baby"

Jungkook kissed Taehyung as if someone was holding a gun to his head.

"Is that enough for you"

"Am I a kid that you would perck me?"

"Taehyung I'm going to kill you"

"Rather let me do it"

Taehyung leaned onto the omega and kissed his lips and slowly.Jungkook just closed his eyes and froze.He didn't kiss back but the alpha was glad he had let him.

As soon as Taehyung pulled away Jungkook existed the vehicle.Taehyung took off a few second after.

"Hey mom.When did you get here?"

"Are you seeing someone Jungkook?"

Jungkook was stunned.Could the girls have said anything to her.

"Why would you say that?"

"It's just a question.Not an accusation"

"No,I'm not dating anyone"

"I just thought that's the case since you slept out.I thought you were at one of your friend's place but they were all here a short while."

"Mom what exactly are you getting at?"

"It hasn't been six months yet and you are already sleeping with him"

"Sleeping with who exactly?"

"Kim Taehyung.Isn't he the one who dropped you off"

"Shit..'

"I saw everything."

"It's complicated"

"Where did your self respect to go"

"I didn't sleep with him.Gosh mom you are being unbelievable right now"Jungkook stomped off and went into his mother's car.She followed right after and got into the driver's seat.

"I thought I taught you not to give a man the best of you until he marries you"

"Are you questioning my character right now.What did I do wrong?"

"I won't have you ruining your father's and my reputation with your thoughtless and reckless behavior"

"Why are you lecturing me.It's not like I'm involved with a married man.We are just friends"

"Don't you lie to me.Friends don't make out do they"

"Fine .We are not lovers but we are more than friends"

"What kind of relationship is that?"

"Like I said it's complicated.We are in love but we aren't together like in a relationship"

"Who complicated the relationship"

"Me"

"Still doesn't make you sleeping with him ok"

"For the nth time I did not sleep with him.Will a virginity test suffice"

"You really didn't sleep with him?"

Worlds apart(Taekook Omegaverse)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara