"I feel the same baby it's not fair specially for you abhi bahut choti ho tum barely 23 and just a year in this marriage specially with a life as complicated as ours, we need to make ourselves much stronger before taking the responsibility of another person", he wisely spoke.

"I agree and am glad that you agree too", she smiled.

"Chalo abhi enough of talking", he suddenly said and before she could have even comprehend about what he just did she was pinned beneath him and he was hovering over her.

"Bahut ho gayi achi batein abhi hongi sirf aur sirf gandi harkatein", he grinned.

"Sidharthhhhh a.. Apka hath", she whispered through her heavy breaths.

"Hath ko maro goli and let me love my wife", he said latching himself at her neck like a starved man.

"Goli hi lagi hein", she retorted turning her face to other side.

"Aab hui naa meri sassy biwi vali baat pata nahi kaha se billi ki atma aa gayi thi tum mein", he said before placing his lips on hers again.

He suckled onto her lower lip tormenting it with his teeth while his hand traveled down to the base of her neck tugging onto the soft material of satin fabric over there and he gripped onto it a bit harder in an attempt to take it off only to end up ripping it off from her body revealing her familiar bare smooth skin barely covered with a see through net fabric garment barely hiding anything to her modesty and his sore eyes turned all the way more at the delicious sight.

"Mera night suit", she gasped.

"Naya leh lenge baby", he said not taking his mouth off from her slender neck.

"Unmm", she tried to say somethings in return but the only sound she could make out was a incoherent moan.

In a swift motion both of their clothes were off from their bodies and they were lost in each other. Sidharth's arm was wrapped around her and Sana had his bandaged palm secured in her own making sure to protect it from getting ruined under their passion. His lips were wrapped around her buds swirling in small circles tormenting her yet pleasing her in a way that her toes were curling on their own. He was pressed against her like a part of her ownself as he rubbed himself into her harder and harder until both of them at the verge of exploding but her words stilled him.

"Stop", she suddenly demanded and he stilled.

"W.. What happened are you okay", he asked masking out the hurt.

"Remove yourself off", she said and he obliged within seconds, he was hurt.

"Apne Kuch bola tha", she said gazing at him with a wicked smile and the hurt disappeared as he knew where is this going it's just he wasn't expecting this from his shy wife.

"Not now", he groaned.

"We'll discuss it right now", she smirked.

"Bolo", he sighed.

"Apne kaha tha that it would have been much better if you would have gotten married to Aparajita instead of me", she pointed out.

"Baby maine bola na ke mein voh mean nahi karta hoon", he reasoned.

"Lekin apne bola toh naa", she replied back.

"Acha kya karu phir abhi", he asked pleadingly.

"You need to understand that only I can make you feel this way, it's only your wife who can make your balls go blue, your groin in pain and yet provide you with all the relief in world", she seductively mumbled.

"Sana", he groaned with his cheeks crimson at the boldness of his wife.

"Exactly Sana only i can make you feel this way say that you're mine and you always wanted to be mine", she demanded.

"Damn baby as if I don't agree, you're mine so am i, this man in front of you, your damn husband is all yours baby always, I always wanted to be yours from the very first day when I have saw you in that playground", he mumbled through greeted teeth before pushing himself into her in one go and filling both of them in such a way that their eyes rolled back with pleasure, love and want for each other and they come out loud and panting.

It's been long since they were so close to each other or heck even talking to each other but today they felt that spark again, being close to each other, so much in love and dwelled in passion. Although it's a wrong practise to solve fights with make out without communication but it's an pleasure to have a ride after sorting the difference out. Communication is a must but the way, physical Intimacy can give the assurance of things being alright is also needed at some places.

"I love you baby", he whispered in between his breaths as he placed a tender kiss at her forehead.

"I love you", she whispered back with a smile.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨