тнιяту-ηιηє

Start from the beginning

"No, I suppose it doesn't," Lucius shrugged, "as long as the other person looks worse."

"He does." a lie—but the image that came to Draco's mind said otherwise.

Draco walked past Lucius and Lucius remained still, standing proudly in the same space.

"Would—what's her name again? Ah, yes—Vienna like to come round for a dinner here?" Lucius asked and Draco froze in his walk. The only reason Lucius knows about Vienna is because Draco told him. If he didn't and Lucius found out another way, he couldn't even imagine what he would do to her.

"I'd love to meet her," Lucius continued.

"You want her to come here? To this—To you?" Draco questioned, "you want her to know what you do? What goes on here?"

Draco knew he wouldn't. He is very secretive about what he does for work. But to Draco's surprise, Lucias answered, "yes. And if she were to tell anyone—well you know what will happen to her." the dagger appeared out of the head of the lion of Lucius's cane.

Draco didn't respond. Only imagined how good it would feel to push Lucius down the stairs he stood by.

"I'll arrange a date and time," Lucius said and went to walk away but then stopped, "has it been done yet?"

"I'll do it now," Draco responded and walked away.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

After Draco cleaned his face and changed his clothes he walked downstairs and then to the basement of the Malfoy Manor. It was busier down there, men working in each room, planting, sorting, and counting money. Cigarette smoke blew in the air and laughter could be heard from closed doors.

Draco walked to where he needed to be. This room was much quieter. Only two men stood in the room. In the middle of the room was a long table and on it was bags and bags of Drugs. Drugs of all kinds. The type's of Drugs you wouldn't even think existed.

That is what Lucius was—A drug lord. And when Draco was home, he'd work as one of his father's dealers. He would much rather not but he has no choice in the matter.

"I'll be back in thirty," Draco said to the man who stood by the door, smoking a joint between his lips. The man responded with a simple nod of his head.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Draco got back in his car, the rage still fresh on his bones. Everything Draco does is for Vienna. Everything he will do will be for Vienna. He drives to the location of Lucius's clients and the location where Draco is to meet them. He pulled up to a back alley in a middle of a nearby town and got out of the car.

"You took your time, pretty boy." the man laughs, showing his missing teeth.

"I was busy," Draco replied, walking toward the man, pulling the small packets of pills and powder out of his pocket, "do you want it or not?"

"Of course I want it." the man snapped back, holding the money in his hand. Draco held his hand out and they shook hands, swapping the money and the drugs with each other in a discrete way.

Draco began to count the notes as the man opened the bag, dips his finger in the powder and sniff it.

"It's all there." the man told Draco.

"I'm only making sure," Draco replied with a snap in his tone.

The man dismissed it and asked, "What happened to your face?"

Draco shoved the money in his pocket and stepped forward grabbing the man by his collar. The man may have been older, but Draco was much taller and stronger.

"Sniff your drugs and mind your own fucking business," Draco snarled with venom and all the rage of the night in his tone.

"Jesus Christ I was only curious, pretty boy." the man seemed to be too high to be scared that the drug lords son was a second away from killing him.

Draco shoved the man away in his grasp and walked away, leaving the man to his business.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

When Draco got back to the manor, he gave the man in the drug den the money and proceeded to his room. His room was on the top floor of the manor and on the opposite side of his father. Only empty rooms, abandoned in between them. Far enough apart to stay out of each other's way and not be able to hear each other.

Up on the third floor, it was quiet and no one was allowed to the third floor. Accept Draco and Lucius. Draco's room was large, with a large grand bed in the centre, and expensive furniture decorating the bland room. And the only colour in the room was of darkest brown and black.

Draco locked his door and went to his desk, where he pulled out a small packet of cocaine. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw the bruises where Lirian beat him. He couldn't think about anything but Vienna.

What happened when he left?

Had Lirian woken up?

Is Vienna all right?

Is she hurt?

He anxiously made lines on his desk of cocaine. Breaking it up with a card. Then, with all the might and rage he had, he dipped his head down and sniffed the powder into his nose. He stood up straight, closed his eyes and leaned his head back, already feeling the drug take effect.

All the questions, worry and rage he had, faded into black oblivion of nothing. His head turned empty as the euphoric feeling spread across his body.

Over the night he took more lines, sips of alcohol and smoked many cigarettes. It's all he could do. All he could do to stop the rage. To stop the anger.

And as he closed his eyes, sleep taking over his body, he couldn't help but question whether he was the hero or the villain in Vienna's story. He was sure he was the hero but after tonight, he isn't sure.

But not that It would change anything between them, he'd love and be with her either way.

___________________________________

Instagram - 90swh0r_3

Copyright © 90swh0r3