"I don't do texting, you bastards," inis kong sagot sagot sa mga ito.

"Why? Because your lips do all the work?" Hugh said with malice in his tone as he raised his eyebrow at me. He's pertaining to me only communicating with women through my lips and letting it do all the work, especially in bed. "Compliment her about her hair," Hugh added.

Napakunot naman ang aking noo nang marinig ang kaniyang sinabi. Out of all the beautiful and unique features that 'that' girl has, he picked for me to compliment her hair? Why? There's nothing special with her brown long and wavy hair.

"You don't know? She doesn't have the normal and boring brown hair anymore, Andre," malaki ang ngising sabi ni Hugh. "Tell her that you like her hair."

I got more information from Hugh as the time passes by. Surprisingly, he actually met the girl, Imogen, the same night I swiped right on her. I now know why he told me to compliment her hair. It's because she now has a unique hairstyle as well as orange colored hair. Just like the woman I bumped into earlier at the company.

Unfortunately, our little meetup was interrupted when my father suddenly called me for a meeting. It was already in the evening, when he called for me. Why the fuck would they still hold a meeting at night?

I immediately went to the company and met with my father at their meeting room. There were already a lot of people inside, sitting in their own chairs. But at the same time, it looked like they were still waiting for other members. My eyes immediately landed at my father who was seated at the middle of the long glass table. He had his secretary beside him as well as a single seat. I quietly made my way over to him and sat at the chair.

Tahimik ang buong kuwarto habang patingin-tingin naman ang iba sa kani-kanilang mga relo. Some of them were anxiously looking around as some of the board members were still missing. I heard my father release an annoyed sigh that made everyone more anxious than ever.

I shook my head to the side as I took my phone out of the pockets of my coat. I looked at the dating app and stared at the message section. Should I message her already? If she really was the one I saw earlier in the company, then she would probably be out of the office by now.

Andre Percival:

Hi there

I really like your hair.

I bit my lower lip as my forefinger anxiously tapped on the side of my phone. I stared at the screen of my phone for a few more minutes, but she still hasn't replied. Is she not interested anymore? I let out a sigh as I looked at my side. I was immediately greeted by my father's disappointed face.

I quickly placed my phone back inside my coat as I looked at the board members. They were now complete already. Narinig ko ang pagtikhim ng aking ama dahilan para tumayo na ang isa sa mga mag-prepresenta ng kanilang report.

I tried my best to listen to the reporter. I crossed my leg over the other as I tapped it repeatedly. Even though my eyes and ears were in the person in front, my mind was still flying, that made it hard for me to focus.

The repetitive tapping of my foot suddenly stopped when I felt a soft vibration near my chest. I looked at my father who was beside me as my heart started to beat faster. I felt the exciting feeling wash over my whole system as I completely lost my focus on the reporter in front.

I quickly and subtly took my phone out of the pockets of my coat as I looked at the new notification.

Imogen:

thanks! i like urs too

sorry for the late reply, I was busy at work.

A small smile immediately grew on my lips as I quickly typed in a reply.