I let out a breathy laugh as I turned my phone off as well as stood up from the couch. I looked at Jaydee's reaction and it didn't disappoint when I saw his frustrated face.

"Bro, sayang i-swipe mo na!" singit naman sa amin ni Jaydee.

"I agree! It's hard to find someone like that in a dating app," sagot naman ni Kurt.

I sat back on the couch as a smirk slowly appeared on my lips. I looked at a picture of her on the screen. Brown wavy hair, wearing a black fitted dress that hugs her body and shows her curves in the right places. She looked like one of those women who tends to break hearts. The type of woman who loves to play around and doesn't like commitment.

Just the type that I was looking for.

I didn't wait any longer and swiped right on her. She is definitely a treasure that was buried deep within the seas of women.

Minutes after swiping on her, a notification popped up on my phone. We're a match. She also swiped right on me.

I quickly ran inside the building of the company as I was suddenly called by my father to come here. He even made me wear one of the suits that I have. I randomly picked one and was able to reach for a gray suit. I didn't care what I looked like. I only tied my long hair in a bun to avoid it from getting on my face since I am in a rush.

I was immediately stopped from walking when I suddenly bumped into a person. I looked at her as I saw her phone fall on the floor. Without thinking much, I reached for it and gave it to her. "I'm sorry. I was not paying attention to where I'm going," maiksi kong sabi dito.

She looked down at her phone that was in my hands. "No, it's my fault too. I was busy looking at my phone. Sorry," sagot nito sa akin. She grabbed the phone from my hands and quickly turned it off. "Thanks," pahabol nito.

I nodded as I walked away from her. Diretso akong naglakad papunta sa elevator. I took my phone out as I walked in.

That woman I bumped into has a unique hair color. I'm surprised that those kinds of hairstyles are allowed in this company. But, I guess, the CEO having a son who's hair is long is only one of the reasons why he lets it slide. It would be hypocritical of him if he refrained his employees from doing anything with their hair when I have a long one.

I went up to my father's office and was immediately greeted by his secretary. He didn't even hesitate to let me in as he already knew who I was.

My sudden meeting with my father was not shocking at all. He told me that he was already planning to give me the company. I was already bound to inherit it since I was in college. Not just because I am the oldest sibling, but also because I was the only one who took a business related course in college. It has been delayed for years already. My father started to tell me that I should take it already since I was at the age of twenty. Now, I'm already in my thirties. I can no longer reject his offer.

"Kumusta yung naka-swipe right mo sa dating app noong isang araw?" rinig kong tanong ni Jaydee sa akin. We were once again in a bar. It's still in the middle of the day, yet we are spending our time here. Well, we're all doing nothing.

"No one has reached out to each other yet," sagot ko rito sabay inom ng beer na inorder ko.

"Why? Is it because you don't know how to start a conversation with women?" diretsong tanong ni Kurt sa akin, para bang nag-aasar.

I immediately heard Jaydee's hearty laugh as he placed his hand on my back. He pat me hard as he continued laughing. "Tangina, nawala na ata ang galing mo sa pakikipag-flirt, pare. Ilang taon ka na nga palang ulit single?" mas lalo pa nitong pang-aasar.