Having enough, my hand stretches to slap him for the third time since I met him, but he rapidly blocks it this time. Stunned, I look at his face. His eyes darken. His hand quickly tangles in my hair, grabbing a full fist of it and forcing me to look directly in his eyes. They are fiercer than ever.

I swallow hard, my heartbeat accelerating.

"You told me you will kill me soon." His voice is low and rough. "Who will let this happen?"

I gulp. He is right. I didn't even think about how he would react. Who will readily accept to die?

My face is flaming red while I struggle to keep looking into Erden's piercing eyes. But then his grip in my hair tightens, as he inches my face closer to his till our lips are barely touching. At that moment, I can hear my heart pounding inside of my chest. I want him to crash his lips against mine, feel the soft texture of them again, while he keeps gripping my hair and control the kiss like he did before.

"Unfortunately," Erden whispers, his lips grazing against mine as he speaks, which sends a wave of heat through me. "The hate I have for you now, will stop me from kissing you every time."

With that he lets go of me. I feel strangely... abandoned. I blink repeatedly, coming back to my senses. I feel suddenly so abashed that it makes me impossible to look at his face again. Swallowing the lump climbing up my throat, I rapidly head to the door, everything that just happened whirling in my head.

With a tearing heart, I rush out of his house, slamming the door behind me. Once out, I finally let the tears I've been holding back roll down my cheeks. Those tears which are filled with anger, filled with the fact of having failed.

Everything just fragmentized in front of my eyes.

What I'm gonna do now?

My only hope left is... Lia.

Deciding to call her quickly, I grab my phone properly and dial Lia's number while heading to my house.

Her phone is ringing, but she isn't picking up.

I try again and the same thing happens.

One more attempt but similar result.

God Lia! Where are you now that I need you?

Lia

"Come on, come on, come on!!!"

"Eyyy wouhouuuuu!!!" I cry out cheerfully as my avatar scores its tenth goal, proclaiming me as the winner. Blasting off from the couch, I excitedly throw my joystick on it and do a happy dance. Thomas puffs as he reclines back on the couch in defeat. He is sulking as he is watching me jumping up and down in front of him like a child.

After I told Thomas that I need to talk to him about his relationship with Hazel, we went to his place to have a peaceful discussion. But there, when I saw that he got the latest soccer video game, I forgot about the talk and eagerly played a match with him instead.

Since always, he is literally my match in terms of tastes and passions. We share the same love for football and the same team on top of that! That's why things don't work between Hazel and him. Hazel is not into 'sports things' which is the total opposite of Thomas and me.

I've not enjoyed myself with him that much since long. Before, we were frequently going to watch the matches of our favorite team together. But since Hazel and him started dating, I preferred to let them spend their time together alone. Sadly, our friendship has gradually faded since that.

Now Thomas is frowning like a child because he lost the game to a girl.

"It's your lucky day." He murmurs in disliked and throws lightly his joystick on the couch beside him.

"Don't be a bad loser." I grimace haughtily and just I'm making a step forward to mock at him, my right foot stumbles on the rug brown carpet and like a lifeless body, I plunge forward.

"Woh, woh!" I hear Thomas shouts and the next thing I know is that, two big arms seize my falling figure. The upper part of my body is knocked against and blocked by a hard chest.

Oh heck.

My unexpected weight causes Thomas to sway a little, but he quickly gets hold of his body and grabs me firmly. A wave of heat engulfs my body as I realise that there is not even a single inch left between our bodies. And then suddenly, another foreign feeling creeps up to my throat.

I immediately raise my head and try to step back, but he has his hands still around on my back, compelling our bodies to stay stuck together. With my face red with shame, I look at him and when I meet his eyes, catastrophe.

What I was fearing is consuming me.

Like a metal to magnet, I'm attracted to his eyes. I feel lost in them. Lost in its intensity. I never thought dark eyes could me that intense. So intense to render my legs weak.

Oh lord, what's happening to me?

I try hard to swallow the emotions emerging from this awkward moment. But the way Thomas is staring back at me isn't helping. I thought it's my imagination when I catch his gaze flicks from my eyes to my lips, but then he crashes his lips against mine.

For some seconds, everything is stopped. I can't understand what's happening.

Thomas is freaking kissing me.

(。•́︿•̀。)

Hello guys!❤

Hello guys!❤

Well, well. Erden ruined the only way which was possible for Hazel to repair her mistake.😟

And what do you think of the unexpected moment between Lia and Thomas?😏😂

Read the next chapter to find out more!❤