Woosan ✦ Playtime | Sundrop & Moondrop FNAF AU Special

Start from the beginning

"Hello, new friend! You're a bit big to be in the daycare." He tilted his head. "That's alright! We can still have fun!"
He didn't give you a chance to speak as he continued talking.
"We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads explode and stay up all night!" He exclaimed, giddily as he pranced around.
"I was actually just hoping to—"
"What's your name, new friend?"
"Uh... Y/n." You answered.
You were wearing a name tag. Did he not notice it?
"Ah! Y/n. What a wonderful name! I'm Wooyoung, but my friends call me Woo. Hey, do you like glitter glue?"
"I—"
"If you like glitter glue, I have glitter glue, and lots of it!"
"I'd like to just stay in here for a while if that's okay."
His eyes sparkled as an excited gasp left him.
"Of course! There's so much we can do! We could play hide and seek, have a puppet show, make macaroni art." He listed enthusiastically.

This guy didn't seem so bad and the daycare appeared to be the safest place for you. Perhaps you could stay.

"Oh, this'll be so much fun! There's one rule, however. Lights stay on. On." He punctuated the last word, his voice sounding ominous when he did.
"Uh. Yeah. I can do that."
"Wonderful!" He clasped his hands together. "Come here! I have some fun activities planned."
He grabbed your hands, yanking you forward. Because of that, you stumbled and accidentally knocked over a stack of cylinders that had crescent moons and music notes on them, the objects making the sound of a party favor as they tumbled to the floor.

Wooyoung came to a stop, turning to see the shapes that had toppled over.
"No, no, no, no! What a mess! Oh, which was the bottom? Where is the top? Clean up! Clean up!" He stressed, hurrying to stack the musical cylinders back up.
Once the stack was back the way it was, he let out a sigh.
"There. Good as new."
"Sorry." You apologized even though it wasn't really your fault, but it felt appropriate.
"It's alright, friend." He beamed. "I get ahead of myself sometimes and I can be a bit clumsy."
He continued to pull you towards a tiny table where he ushered you into a small chair that you barely fit in.
"Look at all this neat stuff!" Wooyoung beamed. "Here."
He placed a piece of copy paper in front of you and began talking about all the different arts and crafts materials he had.
You opted for the colored pencils, grabbing one of them while Wooyoung started grabbing paints.
"What are you gonna draw?" Wooyoung asked, giddily. "I'm gonna paint a sun."
"I'm not sure what I'm gonna draw yet."
"That's okay. Just wait for inspiration to strike!"
As you thought about what to draw, you noticed a black cord stretching across the play area.
"What are those cords?" You asked Wooyoung.
"Oh. Those lead to generators in the play structures. There are five of them and each connect to a light on the outside of the structures." He pointed.
You noticed a few lights here and there attached to the plastic grate walls of the structures. You wondered why there were generators in a play area for children, but chose not to ask questions.

"So, you mentioned Fizzy Faz earlier."
"Uh-huh." He nodded.
"What does it taste like?"
The paintbrush in Wooyoung's hand fell, as did his jaw.
"You've never had it?"
You shook your head.
"We have to change that right away! What flavor do you prefer? There's orange, pink lemonade, cherry, lime, and grape."
"I'll have (your choice)."
Wooyoung immediately got up from his chair and started to hurry off only to stop and turn to you.
"You won't run off, will you?"
"I don't have anywhere else to go." You shrugged.

Minutes later, Wooyoung returned with a can of the fizzy drink and a small paper cup.
"Here you go, friend." He beamed, placing the small cup down on the table.
You thanked him, trying some of the soda, the tiny cup already nearly empty.
"Are you hungry? I have all sorts of yummy snacks. Goldfish crackers, cookies, potato chips, gummies." He listed.
"Now that you mention it, I am kinda hungry."
"Great! I'll be right back."
He hurried off somewhere while you stayed in your seat, working on your drawing.