Chapter Six

The War

"Han! What are we doing?!" You ask as Finn hands you a large amount of explosive time bombs. "He doesn't have time to explain Y/N, get these set up all around this place, don't place any of them close to other explosives." Finn says as he runs off to help set up explosives around the room.

After setting up a few of the explosives you were given you had noticed that they were all set up around the area. Just as you were putting the extras away, Rey & Finn ran over to you & got into a speeder that was nearby.
"What are we doing?!" You ask. "We're buying them some time, they've got bigger things to worry about than we do, come on, strap in." Finn says as you do as asked & then you hear speeder's racing toward you. "Step on it! Go!" Finn says to Rey who was controlling the speeder.

Finn had happened to find a spare blaster from a First Order trooper & fired upon the stormtroopers riding on their speeder's & attacking you all.
"Is there any way this thing can go faster?!" Finn asks. "No! These speeders weren't meant to be fast." Rey replies as Finn continues to fire, aiming badly.

Finally, after serval tries, Finn manages to shoot them down & then the speeder comes to a stop at a base that happened to be close by.
"Y/N, head on up there, we'll be their as soon as we can." Rey says as you walk up a ladder on the side of the base & take cover, sticking low to the ground & looking down below you to see stormtroopers walking in the area & surrounding the area.

When Rey & Finn had met back up with you, they took cover up above & watched.
"Where are we?" You ask. "We're back where we were, we stayed in the area the whole time, this place is bigger than you think." Finn whispers.

You looked around, seeing all the bombs that were armed, then you saw Chewbacca with the button to activate the bombs when it was time.

Out of no where, you saw Kylo approaching the board walk & walking across it to get to the other end of the base, then, Han calls out after him.

"Ben!" Han shouts, his voice echoing through the base.

Kylo stops in his tracks & turns around.

"Han Solo. I've been waiting for this day for a long time." Kylo says.

"Take off that mask! You don't need it." Han says. "What do you think you'll see if I do?" Kylo replies. "The face of my son." Han says.

Kylo takes off his helmet & drops it on the walkway making a loud noise you all could hear from inside the large structure.

"Your son, is gone. He was weak & foolish like his father, so I destroyed him." Kylo says, his helmet off.

"That's what Snoke wants you to believe, but it's not true. My son is alive." Han replies.

"No, the Supreme Leader is wise." Kylo replies.

"Snoke is using you for your power, when he gets what he wants he'll crush you, you know it's true." Han says.

There was a deep moment of silence & you had a question pondering through your mind that whole time while staring into the eyes of Kylo Ren.

"Who was Snoke? Is he the Supreme Leader?" You ask yourself.

"It's to late." Kylo says, Ben hiding in the shadows.

"No it's not, leave here with me, come home... We miss you." Han replies, getting closer to him.

"I'm being torn apart, I wanna be free of this pain... I know what I have to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. Will you help me?"
That was Ben Solo talking, that wasn't Kylo, it was Ben.