A/N

Wow. I never thought that this would happen.

Finishing this book was a huge step for me, let alone completing the Amulet of Life series. It has been a journey for me, and I'm sure for all of you too. With out each and every one of you (and I sincerely mean that), I would not be here, writing this at the end of the last book in this series. Every vote was refreshing, and every comment telling me of how much you loved the books and/or my writing gave me joy that I can't correctly express into words. (Ironic considering that I write) Whether I answered or not, I read every comment, and each and every one was lovely. So thank you, so, so very much.

It has been so fun writing Lora and Smokescreen and Team Prime's adventures, and I am a little sad to see them come to an end. There is no doubt that I will go back and read them myself, and edit them as my skill grows.

If you have any questions about any of the books, events, or ends that I didn't tie up, please comment about them and I will answer them.

I would like to ask you to consider something. One, to please continue reading my writing, and support me that way. I have a few novellas finished, as well as an original novel called "Fractured Worlds", (https://www.wattpad.com/story/220042959?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=Mac-reader2004) so, if you would like to, please check those out.

Second, if you have the time and want to (once again, only if), do a quick survey. I'm just doing this so then I know what I did well and what I should work on improving. I will post this in the next chapter.

Once again, thank you all SO very much for reading and supporting my writing. Thank you for reading these books and doing everything that you have. Thank you. 😊

Mac-reader2004