We were munching on our snack while Devin put the next episode of gossips girl.

"Do you think Blair and chuck like each other?" I asked him curious of his thoughts. He shrugged.

"Blair is to cocky and chuck is to toxic" he said laying on the grass staring at the stars.

"Well your just pointing out the bad...what about the good...there always something good about someone?" I asked while munching on the chips we bought. He thought about it for a moment.

"I'm not sure" he sat back up facing me.

"We're on season two so maybe they'll change" I tried to make a point. I staired at the phone screen. Taking a peek at Devin who stared up at the sky. Following devins gaze I stared up.

"I like to think...that stars are full of magic you know or that when I die...I'll be One to" I said. he raised a brow.

"I knew you were weird" he joked.  I slightly pushed his shoulder while we chuckled.

"It just helped me feel better....about my moms passing" I tried to avoid teary eyes.

I looked back up then felt warmth on my hand. Looking down Devin has held my hand as a way of comfort. He brought my hand up to his lips leaving a warm kiss on the back of my hand.

Laying down beside him I looked up at the bright night sky. Peeking at him with a small smile. He looked very handsome with his sharp jawline and His hazel eyes sparkled brightly. I began to wonder what was brighter the stars or his eyes.

It was silent after I turned the phone off. I heard the crickets all around to the point where I could maybe tell how many where around. Call me crazy but I could even hear my own heart beat.

"Do you think it's weird...how we got here?" I lowly whispered to him. He shot me a glance and smiled. Still looking at the stars he spoke.

"Do you mean how we began as frienemies to not boyfriend and girlfriend?"he asked to make sure we were speaking about the same thing. I shook my head with a grin.

"No how we went from enemies to frienemies to.... whatever this is" I began to play around with the grass beside us waiting for a reply. He nodded.

"I do find it weird...but what I find weird is how this all started...when I first saw you....was when your cousin threw paint all over you.....then we argued in the halls and I thought you were gunna be someone I wasn't going to like, I had already found you annoying " he grinned.

"I still honestly can't believe you threw orange juice over me-" we both laughed.

I groaned and flipped over to my stomach. Embarrassed I covered my face. I remember that moment exactly.

"You remember?..when you had all the paint on you" he laughed which caused me to giggle.

"Ohhhh Then I thought you were James girlfriend so we had that little snarky talk in English" I shook my head at the memories. Then I spoke.

"Or the day I threw a slushy but instead it got the person behind you" I giggled. He signed .

"When we got casted as Romeo and Juliet"  he added.

"Let's not forget that you stole my diary" I rolled my eyes at him. He laughed nodded.

"San Fransisco"he added.

"Let's see....the party, the carnival, ohh locked out the house so we slept in a car" i gushed. We both smiled and continued to add many more things that seemed to bring us unexpectedly close.

"What do you think it all means?" He asked with a low tone. He seemed to actually want to know the answer as he sat up. Seeing him sit up I followed and did the same.

"Not sure" I replied.

"You came to me at a very dark time" he bit his lip and scooted closer to me. "Believe it or not but it's still a dark time for me but you made it one hundred times better" he leaned close making my heart beat faster than it was.

"I say I'm not a believer but I prayed once and the next day...I met you" with his word which my heart seemed to enjoy and the butterfly's in my stomach flapped around. I didn't realize at the moment what it would have done to me in long term. I started to feel at home.

"Somehow I knew you were gunna be important to me we got casted" he smiled.

Feeling his touch on my cheek pulling my face closer to his before we touched lips. At the moment I was ready to let everything go. I didn't want to go anywhere else. I wanted to stay there in this exact moment. I was ready to let go of my father my bother, the palace everything just to stay here.

I thought I knew what love was or rather first love because of prince Jake but being with Devin felt completely different. I didn't want to fall in love since I heard it was a very emotionally dangerous thing but I felt something spark. A spark I never felt with anyone else. If only I knew what it meant I would have ran for the hill and not have turned back. But I didn't and before I knew it.....I fell in love with him under the stars.

--------------
To be in love🥲
Don't forget to star and I love others thoughts
Xoxo 💜💙💜💙
-Anonymous girl 💜💜