Chapter 4

It was my second day since I arrived and I don't think I could handle the William kids. I don't think I could handle the noises much longer and honestly I really miss my room. I miss my personal maid and quiet hallways. In the Williams house I only have joe. No maids, guards and personal chief.

A part of me is happy about it but the other half of not used to being alone or independent isn't.

"Charlie pass the paint". I heard max voice outside my door. Max was a 8 year old boy who is the loudest of them all. I heard the boys make noise outside of my door. I got up wondering what they were doing. As I walked out of the door, I almost tripped from a piece of string tired in front of my door. I looking infront of me were Charlie's door was opened.

"Now Charlie " I heard. I looked up and saw the two boys, Charlie and max in bedroom door across from mine with evil smiles.

"What are yo-" before I could finish my sentence the color blue covered my eyes. It was a cold liquid traveling down my body. It was dripping down my body. I gasped. The moist texture made me ick.

"What are you doing!!!!" I screamed in terror. I couldn't open my eyes since I was afraid the unknown liquid will enter my eyes. It surely didn't feel like water. I ran over to the room across since what I believe to be paint but before I could get my hands on them they shut the door on my face.

"Open the door now!!!" I angrily tried to open the door. I banged on the door loudly with my eyes shut.

"JOEEEEE!!"  I screamed. I then continued to roughly wiggle the door knob. Through the noise I heard the boys laugh. It made me more eager to get my vengeance on them both.

"Anastasia!!!!what happened" I heard joe say. I faced the direction of joes voice. I heard joes footsteps approach me and handed me a napkin to wipe my eyes. I opened them and seen everyone standing at the end of the hall. My aunt Betty had a face of horror. Emma had the same face as her mother . James had a playful smile and there next to him was a boy I've never met before. They were all standing by the stairs to head down.

I didn't pay much attention to the stranger but continued to get the two evil boys who were locked themselves in the room. I could tell James and his friend we're was having a difficult time trying to keep their laughter inside. I felt embarrassed because I thought his friend was cute.  Taking my attention away from his friend I saw my aunt Betty stomp towards my direction.

"Boys come outside now"! She knocked on the door several times. I  had enough that I rolled my eyes and groaned and walked back to my room to take a shower. My aunt called out for me but I chose to ignore.

1 hour later-

After my shower I haven't exited my room. I was to embarrassed to exit the room. Joe had knocked on my door to check up on me here and there. I was laying on my bed looking at the ceiling. 

Ohh I'm get Charlie and max back . I barely knew these kids and I'm already disliking it here .

I heard a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"James" they answered . What?!

"Come in" I was curious in what he wanted since he hasn't talked to me before.

"Hey" said James walking through my door. James and I were both the same age.

"I've came to say sorry on behalf of the boys " he said. I nodded and laid back Down . "It's okay" I told him. James looked like a boy version of his mother, although he was tall and semi built. He was a low and down to earth.

"I just don't want you to think they don't want you here" James added. I nodded understanding but not believing.

"Who was that boy from earlier? " I asked. Without questioning he answered.

"His name is Devin knight " he said. He leaned back on the wall as if he questioning me.

"I heard that they might put you in my private school for your senior year" he said. My head dogged up. "Whattt??!!!!!" I screeched.

"Yeah joe your butler, I guess and my mom we're discussing that" he said. "If you do go to my school , i wanna ask you a favor?" He put his hand in his Jean pockets and looked at me with a serious eyes. I raised my eyebrow.

"If I were you I would stay away from him, Devin, he's a playboy and he'll treat you like nothing"? He said looking at me straight in the eye. I found it weird in the beginning but confusing.

"I thought he was your friend" I asked. Why would James bring him over if they aren't friends?

"He.... he just came to discuss something.....just don't tell my mom him and I aren't cool." I could see the hurt in his eyes. He turned his back facing me as if he was trying not to get angry . He grabbed my door nob.

"I know your the type of person to give orders but you'll be attending school with me....but promise me something?" he said. I thought about it for a second.

"What?"

"You can't break your promise?" He turned towards me.

"I never break my promises"I muttered.

"Stay away from Devin knight, I have a bad feeling"he said.

Then he was gone.

Who is this Devin guy and why does it matter and plus I highly doubt my dad will let me attend public or private school.

After a couple minutes staring at the door I decided to get up and opened my luggage and pulled out my diary. Seems typical but I wanted to write my thoughts and or memories while I'm here with my aunt.
——————
Dear diary

This is my first entry. Today is my second day. When I first arrived at the Williams house I've thought it would be calm and quiet but I was wrong! My aunt has four kids Emma, max, Charlie and James. James and I are both the same age so it's weird a bit knowing I have a cousin the same age as me. I know nothing about them. Thought they'll be decent but Instead I got paint all over me by Charlie and max !I didn't expect anything like that to happen to me. I wounder how my father and mason are doing back at home? Anyways I had my first conversation with James the oldest son. It wasn't what I expected but it's a start.....

Love,
       Anastasia Richmond

Once I was done writing about my day I put my diary under my pillow and turned off the light to end my second day and only 30 more days to go.

-----------------
Characters introduced

Devin Knight- james hates him

Please leave a star and comment!!!