Chapter 36

*Devins prov *

"Just because Chloe is Stubborn doesn't mean you still have to listen to her Devin" Noah handed me my coke. I opened it and took a sip. Noah and I just got to the party and it seemed like half the people here are already wasted.

"Yeah I know" I responded.

"Then why do you let her control you" he asked. All this talk about Chloe upsets me because sometimes I don't even have a answer to Noah's questions.

"I don't Noah" I began walking outside to the back. Noah followed behind.

"Look I'm just saying that she-..." he stopped talking and I turned to look at him and followed his gaze.

"What Noah?" I asked.

"Is that-?" He said walking past me faster.

"What?" I asked again.

"My future girlfriend" he said turning back at me with a smile.

Future girlfriend what kind of fantasy is he having. And since when was he talking to someone?

I rolled my eyes and followed behind him. He was walking towards our friend group. Walking behind him I saw a familiar body. I began to get worried without realizing.

" Anna?" Noah said walking up to her. I stopped walking just beside Noah.

"Noah" she said softly.

"How come you didn't tell me you were coming?" Noah said. I raised a brow.

Since when do these two talk?

"Yeah well-" she began to talk.

"Noah sweety you kinda interrupted something here" Chloe said snapping her fingers. She then looked at me with a smile and walked to me.

Oh gosh

"Babyyyy" Chloe said sqciclking . She hugged me but I didn't give one back. I tried my best not to show my true expression. I looked down at Chloe who had a huge smile.

"Noah while Your here can you escort these two who are killing the mood" Cecile said looking down at her nails.

I turned to look at Noah. He was confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked her. Chloe then turned around putting her back against my chest and put my arm around her, forcefully.

"Noah aren't you into out going party girl? Well you shouldn't bother with Anna, she's honestly killing the party" Chloe spoke. I was confused and wanted to say something but couldn't due to the fact that no one knows we talk. Anna then looked like she was ready to play. Knowing Anna she would accept just because you say she can't.

Anna then turned to Cecile . "You know what cecelia, one drink" I saw as Noah grabbed Anna by her hand and a part of me jump in the inside.

"Hey Anna if you don't want to it's okay" Noah said , she smiled at he and squeezed his hand.

"It's just one drink"
———————————————————————————
Chloe made Anna play a game called cup pong. If Anna miss a ball in a cup she had to drink. Anna was a pro though. Anna never misses a shot like the time we went to the fair.

"I'm worried for Anna" Noah said walking beside me. I smirked and leaned on the wall.

"Don't worry she's a pro" I chucked. Noah gave me a questionable look. I quickly realized I never told him that Anna and I even knew each other.
——-
Anna's one game became into 5 or 8 games. I chuckled when Chloe announced the game which earned a few glances. For most of the game I was leaning on the wall across from Anna. Anna was doing great until she missed one.  I saw Anna's Face in  Horror. Something about this didn't seem right.