Chapter 9

Not noticing what will happen I smiled at the lady. She had a furious look. I gave her my best innocent smile. She shook her head with her arms crossed with a disappointing look.

"Mr knight!" She screeched. Devin flinched at his name. Then she moved her gaze at me. " and you!"she pointed at me.

"My office now " she pointed at the office causing me to Feel nervous. I've never been screamed at before especially from an adult besides my father. Devin had a smile on his face and proudly walked over to her.

I followed behind him. When we entered a room we took a seat in front of the desk . At her desk was a name stand.

Principal Gonzalez! Great first day of school and now I'm in the principles office.

When the lady took a seat Devin was quick to speak.

"It was all her fault" he said pointing at me. I gasped.

"No it wasn't, your the one who-" I was cut off from her.

"Quiet"! The lady screamed. We both shut our mouths and waited for her to speak.

"Both of you are at fault, so as your principle I'm giving you both detention for making a mess in the hallways and making loud noises in the halls " she said grabbing two pink slips of paper. My heart stopped.

I felt a heart attack coming when she said detention. Even though I'm a royal I knew what detention is.

My homeschool teacher told me detention was a cold horrible place and you would never want to be there. I had a face full of horror . I felt my legs go weak.

"Your both seniors.....please just behave and get good grades and detention wouldn't be in order then" she slid a paper to devin.

"For how long ?" Devin asked on uninterested.

"Just today after school for one hour and I'll ask your teachers to give you assignments to do Mr Knight" she said pulling out two sheets of paper. She grabbed a pen and wrote down devins name. I could tell this wasn't the first time or second Devin had been here. Devins reaction seemed to natural to this situation.

"Im sorry honey what's your name?" the principle asked me. I hesitantly to say my name.

"Uh.. um.. Anna .. Williams " I said looking at her writing my fake name down. then she handed us each the paper. I gulped. "Devin you can leave, I would like a word with Ms Williams" the principal said, Devin took one glance at me and rolled his eyes and left.

"Expect you at room 106 later today after school like always Devin!!!" she shouted for him. Then focusing her gaze on me. Hearing the door shut behind me the principal cleared her throat.

"So Anastasia your farther reached out to me and gave a generous donation" She said. I froze.

"Uhh...my father?" I questioned

"Yes your highness your father king Charlie the second" she whispered, I was confused.

"So you know who I am?" I asked her. She nodded her head with a smile.

"Oh well would this affect-" she cut me off and spoke

"Don't worry Ms heart your secret is safe with me, since your father made me sign a contract. I except high things from you but don't expect me to treat you any different from other students" she said fixing her papers scattered around her desk.