Chapter 44

Waking up to a soft knock on my door i groaned and told the person to enter. I took a peak and saw Joe.

"Your highness, it's 10 in the morning we have a birthday to celebrate today" I heard Joe say as he walked over to my curtain. I groaned at the light being led inside my room.

"Joe can you not open the curtains" I said hiding under the sheets.

"I suggest you wake up your highness, especially since your friend Noah is here" Joe said.

"Noah?!"I quickly jotted up. My hair was everywhere and I looked like a complete mess.

"What Joe ?what is he doing here?" I threw my sheets over the the side and ran to my bathroom. I closed the door behind me washing my face with closed water to wake me up and brush my hair.

"He claims that he wanted to bring the gift you purchases yesterday?" Joe asks more than said.

"Yeah he helped me get gift for Everyone yesterday and I didn't want to bring everything since they would obviously see"I said then walking out of the bathroom to head into the closet filled with my clothes. I tried my best to get ready fast. I then ran back to the bathroom to change.

"That's surprising since...that's something you would never do" Joe said. I rolled my eyes. After done changing  I walked out the bathroom to find my shoes.

"Well Joe there is a first for everything" I then ran down stairs and saw Noah standing my the front door inside.

"Noahhh....Uh....hi what are you doing here" I said trying to act like I wasn't in a rush down stairs.

"Remember I said I was gunna pass by today at 10 to drop off the gift you purchase since today I'll be leaving to New York with family" he said. I raised both of my brows and I nodded remembering.

"I remember now we'll let's go" I said being the first to walk out the front door.

We both walked to the car and he opens the trunk.

"I decided to wrap everything ...well I payed my little brother to do it and somehow he pulled it off" Noah said looking inside his trunk.

"I don't even know how he found these boxes"Noah said. There a a big large square boxes.

"Wow thank you Noah it means a lot, tell your brother that too" I said. I tried getting the box out but Noah took over.

"You only have one gift ...for you to wrap" He said with a smirk. I frowned.

"Do you think it will be to late for me to pay your brother" I asked. Noah laughed as he made his way carrying the boxes.

I opened the front and left Noah in.

" something tells me you aren't gunna wrap it" I scrunched my nose and agreed with his statement. He chuckled. We then leaned back to the car.

"Good luck your.....highness" Noah said before heading to the drivers seat. I smiled and waved goodbye and hope he had a good holiday.

"Have fun in New York" I told Noah before he drove off. Noah family usually spends Christmas in New York. He claims it's more into the Christmas spirit.