Chapter 32

After my conversation with the principal was over in her office it was lunch. There weren't any students in the halls so I was walking by myself. I had texted Bella I wouldn't be able to show up to lunch with her due to my conversation with the principal. Our conversation ended early though. As I was walking I took a turn to a hallway and saw Chloe hugging a guy against her locker. I would have turned back but they saw me before I could.

So Chloe and Devin are really back together....

I saw Chloe and Devin hugging each other on the locker. Once she saw me and she gave me the most disgusted look. There was no way I was going to turn back because it would have made me look like I was scared or something. I continued to walk past them with my arms crossed and briefly heard Devin to "let go".

I wanted to talk to Devin and ask him why he's acting the way he is, or to at least give me my diary back so we can be out of each other's lives completely now, but apart of me wanted to know what he was thinking, if we should actually act like strangers. How could I though when he's with her.

As soon as I past them I went to the next hallway. I went a little early to drama class.

"Hi Anna I wasn't expecting you to be early" ms Cameron my drama teacher said.

"Well I had a talk with the principal and the bells about to ring so I decided to come here" I told her. She smiled.

"Ahh so I'm guessing you passed your final today?" She asked.

"Apparently I did" I said sitting on one of the chairs beside her.

"You have been talk about a lot in the teachers lounge, I'm pretty sure every teacher knows you now" she chucked. I was confused.

"I don't understand"

"Anna, all your teachers said your the first to turn in your work and pass with a 100%, they feel lucky to say they had a student like you and we aren't taking a final for drama class" she said with a smile. A part of me was happy and the other wasn't sure what to feel. At that moment I got a text from James.

James: congrats on being the top student in this school!!! The whole student council found out and are asking me questions.

I didn't answer him because I got distracted by the bell ringing. At that moment Devin and Chloe were the first students to walk in. Chloes smile disappeared once she saw me and Devin looking uncomfortable. They both walked all the way to the back. Ms Cameron then leaned in closer to me.

"You see Anna they are drama" ms Cameron said. I chuckled and moved to my seat in the front.

As soon as all the student in my class walked in Ms Cameron then began to talk about today's lesson.

"Today we won't take a final..." all the students started to cheer and got loud.

"Quiet quiet ...that doesn't mean we have a free two hour period. " Ms Cameron said causing Eveyone to groan and frown.

"Today's assignments will be something that you have to do throughout your winter break." I saw as Everyone got curious .

" you and a partner, will link up during break and I want you both to create one of the crops for the play but please make sure that it doesn't look anything inappropriate " she said having Eveyone laugh. Eveyone then started to ask each other if they wanted to be partners. Then out of nowhere a few people asked me at the same time.

Then and Cameron interrupted everyone. "You guys didn't let me finish....I will be choosing your partners" she said gabbing a basked filled with cut folded paper.