chapter 20

He's probably going through something? He's probably someone who releases his anger on others?

As I closed my door I slid down against It slowly. Thinking about what just happened. I slowly put my head against the door and sighed. Then I twiddled with my fingers. I felt like it was my fault.

It's not my fault, I was just tired of feeling disrespected!

I got up from my bed and I made my way onto the king size bed. Planning on sleeping in the black dress I worn to the party. I was to tired to change into something different. Then I heard a knock. I looked up at the door.

"Anna are you in there?" I heard a loud whisper. It was Devins grandmother outside my door. I had to open it since I didn't want to be disrespectful. I got up and opened the door.

"Hi Mary" I told her barely opening the door. She had a frown. "I'm sorry for the commotion earlier I didn't mean for it to happen" I told her.

"It's okay sweetie....just sleep well okay" Devins grandmother said. I nodded and slowly closed the door. Then I took a long shower.

---------------------------
In the hot shower I got lost in my thoughts.

I feel guilty

I want to go home.

It's been three weeks I want to go home

I don't care if he reads my diary anymore I just wanna go back home!

At least there, I was respected and loved. I didn't have to worry about anything

Getting out the shower I lay on the bed falling into a deep sleep.
---------------------------

After the long night I woke up to the smell of pancakes. They smelled like the ones my aunt Betty makes ever morning. I turned over to my side and a bright light flashes my eyes.

I got up from the bed and for a moment I thought I was at my aunts house but no, I'm still here with devin. I sat up from the bed staring at the wall then turned to see where the flash of light came from disturbing me from my sleep. I saw the grey curtains let a glance of a small of sun light amount inside the room. I was surprised of how much sun was out this early in the morning. I got up from the bed and got ready in black sweatpants and a white tank top with my white fluffy slippers.

For this trip I packed nothing to exaggerated since it was only two nights.

One more day Anna you got this! I told myself.

As I got dressed I put the clothes I slept in last night inside my suit case. Then I thought of my phone

Oh no my phone!!!! I really done it this time!

I then sat in the ground on the floor next to the bed. After a few seconds I decided to get up and exit my room. Exciting my room I went down the hall and down to the kitchen where I saw Devins grandmother. She was cooking breakfast. I entered the kitchens and she greeted me with a smile.

"Morning Anna" she said then flipping a pancake. I awkwardly smiled back. "Morning" I told her.

"Would you like to help me set up the table?" She asked. I stood there for a bit and Mary point to the cabinet. I opened the cabinet that had the plates.

"Just lay then on the table honey" she said flipping her last pancake.

"How many plates?" I asked Mary. She put up four fingers.

I listens and put each plate in front of a separate chair.

Great four plates, most likely means Devin will be joining!