Chapter 37

Anna prov

"Where are we going?" I asked the guy who's name is Blake. He came up to me in the kitchen and we both had a drink.

He told me Bella was looking for me and was leading me upstairs since she was knocked out in one of the guest room. Before I was inside the kitchen I felt energized but suddenly I felt like my body was shutting down.

"The guest room Bella said to get you" Blake said. I had a gut feeling I shouldn't follow this guy. We were making our way down the hall.

"You know what... ima go get my friend to help me get her" I said Turing back around to walk down stairs to get away from this guy. I tried to go find Devin but He then grabbed my wrist.

"Don't worry I'll help you" he smiled.

I felt unsafe around him. That moment I would have karate chopped him but I couldn't move. My eyes were getting heavy.

"Oh..." I let out.

"She's just in that room down there" he pointed. I looked at the door. It was three doors down. I looked at him and I knew for a fact she wasn't there.

"Oh  okay lead the way then but before is there a bathroom because ima bout to- " I started gagging.

"Throw..up" I gaged.

"I had to much to drink" I said bending down.  I didn't feel like throwing up but I felt nauseous. I looked at the boy and he looked disgusted.

"Your In luck because we're next to a bathroom" he pounded at the door. My body felt like it was shutting down but I forced myself inside.

I tried to calmly close the door but couldn't bring my self to lock it because I felt my body fall. I grabbed my phone and pressed call .

No answer

And I sent a text.  "Upstairs"

Then my body shutted down . I closed my eyes but could hear the bathroom door open, I felt my body be lifted.

"No please no"