Chapter 56

The morning after

I woke up to the sound of birds chipping. I opened my eyes to see the ceiling top. I sat up smiling. Recalling the memory I began to get shy. I covered my eyes with my hands. That wasn't enough so I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it.

After I was done I restrained myself and let out a big breath. Seeing my puppy sleeping peacefully I woke her up to follow me outside to do her business. I felt very energetic. My mind kept replaying the memory for just hours ago. Running down stairs. I opened the front door letting my pup outside. I sat out on the staircase while watching after her.

She did her business and began running around. Apart of me wanted to run with her to let out the embarrassment and energy inside of me.

Oh gosh what did I doooo!!!!

I waited about 10 minutes before walking back inside. No one was awake so I went back to my room upstairs. Shutting the door closed behind me I set my puppy down hoping she wouldn't make a mess. I began to get prepared to take a shower.

After showering I dried my hair and checked the time.

8:09

Taken to my surprise I was shook at how early I had woken up after sleeping around 2.

I began to watch Netflix to be distracted, but nothing was working.

I recalled the moment from a few hours ago.

----
I let go of Devin seeing at how surprised he was. He didn't move. I took a peak at his sister who was peaking in between her finger. He looked at me with a blank expression. I began to get nervous but the second.

"So that was a yes?!" He asked while smirking. I bit my lip trying to think.

"I-....I need time to think about this" I finally told slowly moving back towards the front door. The fireworks continued to exploit In the sky.

"Great" he smiled.

"Great" I mocked. His sister let out a little giggle.

"Cool" I gulped.

"Cool" he chimed.

Does this mean I have a boyfriend?

I began to get extremely awkward, All I wanted to do was run up to my room Screaming.

"Soo boyfriend and girlfriend?"he asked laughed. I was unsure if I wanted the title.

"Not so fast" I respond.

"Sooo boyfriend and girlfriend eventually" he pointed out with a huge smiles. I bit my lip again trying not to bang my head on the door. I stayed quiet.

"I don't hear a no" he jokingly spoke.

"That must mean a yes?!!" His sister said from behind the bush.

I laughed with a smile with the energy they showed.

"I'm sooo excited" his sister bursted out.

---------

After that we waved goodbye and I ran upstairs and screamed into the pillow. I was sooo embarrassed of how awkward I had gotten. Soon when I let go as much frustration I went down with the family. Everyone was cheery besides James who happend to be stuck on his phone all night long. Around two I had gotten tired and went to bed. I was actually the second to head do bed. James was the first.

Staring at the tv screen I couldn't pay much to it.

Since when have you gotten soo...awkward Anna.